Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I haven't played CoD since Ghosts and I'm picking this up because 1) I have no multiplayer games for my PS4 and 2) I want to play the HD remake of Modern Warfare. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
WWII game loving suck and I'm glad we're done fighting Nazis. Besides, :iw: would just make a level where you were Anne Frank or some poo poo to be edgy.

Halo and Destiny suck and I want something to replace that sci-fi shooter that I crave.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Lol if you buy this game

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

So what are the chances we'll see a MW2 remake with the next game?

I can't wait to shoot up an airport full of civilians in glorious 4K.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Ah ha ha my brother prestiged as second player and ended up loving over both our profiles.

Best $120 I've spent. :suicide:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Nothing more fun than a bunch of idiots quiting out of infection the moment they get infected. :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
I just spent the last ten minutes trying to get into a match, only for it to "Server rejected your request" on the one game that finally had enough people to start. :suicide:

Call of Duty WWII with just be that but in a WWII setting. gently caress Activision. I should've stayed away after not playing since MW3.

• Locked thread