Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
gently caress that. Last kill being dumb and boring is a cod tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Wazzit posted:

If it's anything like OW's play of the game, it shall remain the same.

Oof. That one hurt.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Choosing my division right now in the beta. loving :laffo: each division has a recruitment video.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So did the mission teams. Blood dad and assassin robot were the best.

I didn't pay attention to anything in that poo poo rear end game apart from how boring it was.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

soggybagel posted:

One other thing in my brief play, it would seem shotguns with incindeary rounds are insanely over powered given how relatively few long range engagements occur in the maps provided.

The starter shotgun blows with incendiary rounds since there's a very small range that isn't one shot range while also still in range for burn to finish them. Just use regular rounds with that and go hog wild. The luftwaffe, however, is a loving monster with advanced rifling and incendiary rounds.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

oh man i love the fact that

everyone poo poo talking this for months then being into it, that is

I'll have you know I said only good things about this game.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Mister Facetious posted:

In this thread, if you're not for all shotguns having at least the lethal range of the MW2 SPAS, then you're against shotguns.

Shotguns aren't the problem; the level design is.

Just port the shotguns over from blops 2. I remember running around with the quad burst shotgun silenced and still dunking on everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Man I still like everything about AW except for how badly it was balanced.

All that zombie stuff sounds cool and sorta makes me want ww2.

• Locked thread