Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I doubt they'll bring it back until the game gets proper patched and they fixed the FTL interaction with flags.

They may have to take a harder look at ftl in general, with the way it gives medals for failed jumps it seems like only a matter of time before another instance like this happens with some other medal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
If they did they could have tried announcing that before people used an unlock token on it. Like I did, last night :smith:

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Do you suppose they'll ever let you purchase armor pieces for salvage? I've got the epics I want at this point, and would love to finally get my hands on some of the merc pieces ive been waiting to open.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
:siren: BREAKING NEWS :siren:

People who spent tokens on stupid poo poo like the drone package are going to be refunded. Thank you based god.

https://twitter.com/JoeCecot/status/806215916727844864

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Leaving the pre patch volk unlockers in the dirt.

Where they belong.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
So it looks like the support our troops camo pack thing is up for sale now.

The emblem on the right needs a third line on either side imo.

and cant forget the ring!

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Lots of goodies for those of us who can still admit they place this game:

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/Tis-the-Season-for-Call-of-Duty/ba-p/10104079

Of note:

Epic Hailstorm - Thunder for those of you who own IW and have time played in Blops 3
Six remastered maps for MWR
Genesis returning in holiday form
From 12/21 to 1/1 there will be a daily log in bonus (bonus), which includes holiday themed stuff as well as bonus keys/salvage.

More to be announced, including double xp events.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
I believe keys are given out purely on a time played basis.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
I was wondering if Activision was watching the MWR reception closely to determine if it is time for a modern warfare 4, but a vietnam era one might do similar things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Hardcore was the way to go for getting those sliding kills. Unfortunately after getting diamond for ARs, SMGs, and LMGs, trying to use a sniper rifle for any amount of time kills my desire to play. May just have to give up my ambitions for Solar.

• Locked thread