Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I wanted to go but I had to move out of LA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Wazzit posted:

You lived in LA?!

Yeah, only for a year while my girl was doing an internship...it was more of a long visit than actual residence.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm dating someone now but she's taking a 10 day work trip that begins the exact day this comes out. It's like she gets me.

my GF has like 15000 hours logged in Splatoon and plays more games than me

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

we have all this advanced movement so you can get to that one room real fast to camp with your sniper rifle - my Infinite Warfare review

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Is there a WiiU thread for cod

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

bear is driving! posted:

I just got a full refund for the $80 from Microsoft.

Ditto, but for some reason I still have the digital rights to the game

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

trash person posted:

I have to ask, what's with all the netcode talk? As in, what is it that people are seeing/experiencing that leads them to declare it's bad netcode.

I'm playing on Xbox One, have 25mbps down internet. I haven't had any issues with playing the game that I would put down to netcode. None of the kill cams I've seen indicated to me that the netcode was to blame.

you have "average" internet, so what lag comp sort of does is try to make your connection as good as mine (150/50) and mine as bad as yours so what ends up happening is what Macys described

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I saw a video of a guy with a Netduma who throttled his connection to like 5/2.5 and he was straight up melting people and turning on them like it was nothing, crazy stuff.

IW has always been bad at this.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Mister Macys posted:

I only got the cans because this one convenience store can somehow get American product. We are seriously lacking in flavor choices.

*flavour

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I tried playing this dogshit again last night and had one lobby of 5 people then 2 full lobbies where all that happened was me getting shot around corners by purple and orange variant guns....this game sucks dicks

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

they started laying my 1GB fiber line today

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Mill Village posted:

I think we should try playing game modes besides TDM.

like attrition

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

this is the fastest I've seen a COD game hit $35

@videogamedeals
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4/X1) $34.99 (GCU $27.99) via Best Buy

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Stux posted:

ok cool but heres the most important question: is the brecci in the game?

no, shotguns are basically useless (aka dont buy this)

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/st...743363545591808

hahahahaha

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Godzilla07 posted:

also for you poopsockers who got Dark Matter for every weapon including DLC ones, there's a new BM AR in BO3

https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/stat...156551164379136

there's a new SMG too

(I got both with my leftover keys)

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Mister Macys posted:

The netcode in this game is such a loving joke.

One match, it's fine, then the next seven you couldn't win with the most broken weapons in the game.

BLOPS3 is still populated and fun

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I used the keys I had left and got the 3 melee weapons I needed A+++ Treyarch best COD dev

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

housefly posted:

Did they ever add weapons past the October update for blops 3?

Also I bought it on the sale this week because I will return to that game. I like its multiplayer way better than IW.

they added a new SMG and AR in December - the SMG has a weird rechambering thing, the AR has a spin up time, neither are "great" guns

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Gordon Shumway posted:

Pretty lonely on the xbone these days, although I did see Bear playing IW for a hot second the other day.

all the Bone dudes play titanfall

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I'd get BLOPS for piss4 except my Xbox account has 99% of the in game items

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

after reading about what the gently caress is going on with IW, I am so glad I punched out on that poo poo after playing it the first 2-3 days with it's poo poo netcode.

The fact that anyone who did that glitch was able to keep all their epic guns and poo poo would be enough for me to stay away from it now, the fact that they added those lazy rear end camos is just amazingly lovely compared to the BLOPS3 system

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I've noticed that game is such poo poo that Driftor won't even do In Depth for it.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

you don't all have Netduma - the gaming routers?

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

IW so bad you won't buy enough crates??? Activision has the solution

@charlieINTEL
BREAKING: NEW WEAPONS coming to Modern Warfare Remastered (stay tuned for info)

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

the M16 is burst fire

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Activision Blizzard made OVER $3.6 BILLION *just* from in-game sales (Supply Drops, Boxes, etc.) in 2016.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

RE: thread title

https://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-In...810219d14a&th=1

poo poo is dead alright

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

they don't have theatre??

I saw the "hey if you suck it doesnt matter you can still get scorestreaks!" mode they rolled out this weekend

"Please Play Our Game Deathmatch"

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

I've been playing BLOPS3 again which is actually pretty good because all the sweaty kids are playing Infinite Lootfare, I barely even see Brecci's anymore

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

the best melee weapon ever

http://xboxclips.com/sba/7f03c15b-6...89-325beba745e4

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

they brought the BO2 ballistic knife to BO3 (and the galil too)

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

the ballistic knife isn't good because everyone jumps around like monkeys...it's a slower shadowclaw basically

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

10 long shots with the ballistic knife, vondy why

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Mister Macys posted:

The answer is always the upstairs gap on Combine.

it's not a long shot, I hit one and didnt get the medal - the only time I got the medal was doing orange house second floor back room on Nuketown to the other window and a window to window on fringe

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

it must be AR range, I'm sure they didn't consider it when they just threw it in the game or whatever...same with when the blade launcher thing had the 50 revenge / 50 survivor (which the ballistic knife also has)

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Never. Again.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

pffft, you plebs play call of duty with guns?

http://xboxclips.com/sba/cb85c57f-e...b1-446616187440

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I bought a Switch when is Call of Duty coming out for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

housefly posted:

While trying to collude with goonspiricist this morning on survivor medals and my final bloodthirsty, I actually got the bloodthirsty legitimately. We then proceeded to cheese out the 26 survivor medals I needed for the d13 sector. God drat that weapon sucked.

the ballistic knife is the same challenges

• Locked thread
«3 »