Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Also I would genuinely pay money (ideally 10-20) to just get boosted to master prestige level 1 so I don't have to prestige. The fact that in BLOPS 3 you're unable to unlock everything until you hit MP is stupid.

Me too. I got that . Let me just buy what I want so I don't have to grind poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

quote:

Enclosed is your Beta Token that allows you to download the Multiplayer Beta on PlayStation4. As a Thank You for pre-ordering, we’ve also included some codes for you to share; so rally your friends, and get ready for Infinite Warfare together!

Be sure to pre-download the Beta now so you’re ready when we go live on October 14th at 10AM PT.

Friend Tokens:
1. 5KNB-HLNN-H75T
2. MJ5P-BHN2-2BR6
3. KDRD-7PNM-P777
4. REFA-3ENC-4R3T
5. 9CLP-E5NP-6MNN
Have at them.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

RichterIX posted:

What feed exactly does the killcam show in COD games? Is it just an approximation put together using the raw game data or is it actually capturing what one of the players saw?

It is what the server saw, which is going to be different from what both you and the other guy saw.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

SubponticatePoster posted:

Anyone doing this tonight? Beta got extended through Tuesday, right?

Hack and I (rvenutolo) are on.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

What the gently caress is this thing where I have to download an update in-game to play multiplayer? This poo poo is taking forever.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

You PS4 goons are some complain-y motherfuckers. And what's with all the TDM?

I've found that I rather like Frontline. It has what I like about Domination (knowing where the enemy will spawn), but without all those pesky flags.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

victrix posted:

What's your PSN? I'll invite you to the top secret private cool goons PS4 party.

rvenutolo

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

DJCobol posted:

They took away HC KC so now I don't know what to play. Objective based games like Dom with pubbies makes me hate life.
God I miss Blops2 HCKC.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

housefly posted:

Any of the PS4 peeps staring at the tire fire early tonight?

Me and Ty/Cletus are on, probably playing HC something.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

Can we please stop mentioning your bandwidth when talking about network connection? It is practically irrelevant. Call of Duty takes up so little bandwidth.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

DJCobol posted:

Returning this piece of poo poo game to GameStop today. I should have known after Ghosts not to buy an IW Call of Duty game.

I think we got to play together one night.

I've played some BF1 with Ty/Scott and have enjoyed it. I've been too busy this last week to get any game time in, and I'm out of town for a week for Thanksgiving, but after that I hope to get back to BF1 (and maybe some IW).

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

DJCobol posted:

I'm picking up BF1 with my trade in credit at GameStop but same as you, I'm getting ready to leave for home for thanksgiving.

Remind me to ask you about planes if I don't remember.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

Mill Village posted:

Its also nice that your group members don't yell gently caress after every death.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

Wazzit posted:

So which Goon here is secretly Edgar Wright?

"Bananas" is the safe code word in Baby Driver.

The loud, angry English goon? No, I mean the other one. No, not that one, the other other one.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

Mill Village posted:

How many are there? I can only think of two.

Fallin, Saggy, William Die Alone

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

I already have a beta code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Fun Shoe

PS4 beta codes:

GT79-2CN9-GGCR
53QB-FGN7-FMDP

I played the beta last week for about 40 minutes and just couldn't get into it. I'll still probably pick it up at launch to play with people for a week before I stick it on the shelf and forget about it.

• Locked thread