Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Not even my 3rd favorite map will make me pre-order, or buy, this dumb poo poo.

But it's reimagined as a moon base!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Javes posted:

Don't know how much MWR I'll play, I'm too used to how the recent games play. If I can't jumpshot with a jet pack I'm not all that interested. Also, CoD campaign :yarg:

Have you thought about not jumping everywhere? :v:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, about the only reason I'm keeping the preorder is because I got it for ~55 bucks after the Amazon discount + a $10 credit I got for them screwing up shipping on a recent order.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Does any kind soul have an EU code spare? I tried all the ones in the thread but they appear to be all taken. I've not played a CoD since BO1 and want to try it since they hate PC betas. I've read a lot of stuff that it plays identically to BO3 but that was never cheap enough on steam for me to impulse buy it.

e: nvm I thought you had to redeem it on the psn store like a sensible person would think :downs: Tried them in the proper place and they're invalid. Are they region locked?

Superanos posted:

If the code is 4-5-4 characters, it is redeemed on the COD website, while if it's 4-4-4 characters, it's for PSN.

PSN codes are always region locked because of how PSN is designed (three different Playstation Stores for Americas, EU+ME+AUS+NZ, rest of Asia). COD website keys are not region locked, the website lets you pick a region after you redeem it.

I just received my beta code (for the website) from Amazon and since I already have the beta because I took a friend key from someone else, I'd be willing to give it to you Sultan.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Sweet ty drop it in my email

Sent.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mister Macys posted:

Watch Activision put the remaining CoD 4 maps in the first DLC installment :suicide:

I had this exact thought today.

I may play some space CoD, but basically I'm all in for MWR. Although I'm not sure I would have bought it if I didn't get the discount from Amazon Prime plus having a 10 buck credit from them. 55 bucks for the game is a lot more palatable than 85.

I'm also excited to be able to air burst C4 again.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
My copy is out for delivery and I had it shipped to my dispatch office which is just a couple miles from my house. I'll pick it up before I get home and I'll be playing MWR with you dorks later.

I'll be the guy countersniping with an RPD. Or noob tubing people with an AK from across the map.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I have no idea why they included shipment. It really is a terrible map.

I'm downloading MWR right now.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll be playing MWR in about 20 minutes or so.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I'll be playing MWR in about 20 minutes or so.

Ok, I guess make that an hour because it apparently needs to download the whole thing before I can play multiplayer.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, downloading poo poo on the PS4 network just sucks. It just slows down or stalls out for no reason, so you basically have to constantly watch it in order to pause/unpause when it does something stupid. I was switching back to watching TV while I let it download and I'd come back 20-30 minutes later to see that the time had gone from ~45 minutes to 3+ hours or the download not moving at all.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hurray! I'm playing MWR on the PS4 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm playing some MWR now if anyone wants to join me.

• Locked thread