Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
I redeemed the Terminal map code on Xbox Live - where do I download it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Mister Macys posted:

Check your Library/Purchased games.

Had to go to the XBL Store and search for Terminal. Why can't they just do this automatically? :smith:

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Apart from the ludicrously short TTK, I'm really loving this game. All I ask is for BlOps 3 netcode and for people to shoot down UAVs.

Edit: Also, I love that you can hear your magazine hitting the floor when you reload.

WattsvilleBlues fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Nov 6, 2016

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

General Battuta posted:

Starting production on Ghosts 2, scrapping it after everybody hated Ghosts, scrambling to put something new together?

I wonder how far into Ghosts 2 they got before they realised they had to snuff it out?

Also, pubs need to learn to shoot down the loving air support in this game. Pretty much every game I play there are a thousand UAVs up that only I shoot down, and all my teams seem content to let Wardens pulverise them without attacking it.

WattsvilleBlues fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Nov 7, 2016

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Strobe posted:

Go play MWR if you feel like TTK is too quick. I'm over there one-bursting fools through walls with my Stopping Power/Deep Impact M16. :v:

Did you ever use the MW2 M16 with Stopping Power Pro, Steady Aim Pro and the holographic sight? Thing was a death laser.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Some really weird bugs in this game. I just got an achievement for winning 5 multiplayer matches, a week in. I've won more than 5. Also, sometimes I win a match and the person at the lobby afterwards gives me poo poo for losing the match.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

JackGeneric posted:

They whine if you fail the mini-mission (Get X headshots or whatever).

Ah, understood, thanks.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

What is included in the updates that are downloaded at the main game menu? I don't mean the title updates.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

I just noticed that underneath the minimap, it gives the name of your current location on the map.

I'm really loving this game. When the connection isn't shafting me, the weapons look and sound great, most of them feel nicely powerful and the maps are mostly fun.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Has Grounded been removed from the map cycles or something? It hasn't even come up as an option in over a month. Playing on Xbox.

Also I love this game.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Vicissitude posted:

Yeah, it was removed from rotation on all platforms (I think. PS4 as well, at least) because there was an exploit where you could get outside the map and still hit people without fear of retaliation.

Ah right, are they planning to fix it?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

victrix posted:

They raised weapon sprint out time by weapon class in the patch last night

What does that mean?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

I don't get all the hate. I love how the game plays, sounds and looks. The currency systems are shite but it's 2017, they're all bollocks.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Jesus that trailer was generic. And the talk afterwards was just vacuous poo poo. Is there anything here that wasn't done 10 years ago?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Godzilla07 posted:

Condrey, when people say they want a modern BO2, they don't mean you have to copy it to the T

https://twitter.com/MichaelCondrey/status/867400617190318081

Says I can't view this tweet. What's he saying?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

No unlimited sprint in WW2.

Going from zipping around the world to being able to run for 4 seconds is will be quite shite. I really hope there's something interesting in this game because if it's just World at War with a fresh lick of paint I'm going to cry like a man child.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

sba posted:

will this help me be better at zombies

Are you posting from the year 2099?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

I bought the variety map pack for MWR but when I try to start a custom game on one of those maps, the game acts like I haven't downloaded them, which I have. Xbox One. Any ideas?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Are the graphics really not as good as the last few games? How is that possible?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Theater mode is one thing from last gen games that I dearly miss. Zipping around the map watching old firefights play out in Black Ops and Halo 3 never got old and it really sucks that developers have ditched it in favor of stream recording

I might be misremebering but did the Theatre Mode in Black Ops 1 not cause enough lag that it could affect multiplayer performance?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Half an hour ago, Amazon UK sent out my beta code for the Xbox One. Are we likely to be able to pre-download the game before the beta starts tomorrow (1800 BST)?

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

The beta is now live on Xbox One, got my code from Activision. 17.02GB download.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Oliax posted:

The division level unlocks are strange. Do they not unlock until you complete the level? I am now Level 2 on infantry, but it still won't let me attach the third primary attachment. The third box appears, but I can't click on it.

It's a bug. Select another Division, then reselect Infantry and you can then use a third attachment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

fit em all up in there posted:

There's still one more weekend of Beta right

No, the console beta weekends are now over and there will be no more for multiplayer. PC beta is planned but I don't think a date has been announced.

• Locked thread