Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

I was looking for the CoD4 Remaster thread. How did I get here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

I still can't believe I'm paying $80 for a ten year old game. By paying $80, I mean that I'm trading in poo poo I just don't play any more so I'm only shelling out $10 at most. :patriot:

What I played of the IW mp beta was hot garbage and reminded me of exactly why I got rid of BlOps3 so soon. Too bad I can't just trade that disc back in and keep MWR.

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

Good news, making sacrifices to the Well God still assures victory.

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

Mister Macys posted:

The netcode for every CoD was completely different (read; better) until MW3, where it's been hosed ever since.

In all honesty, I'm genuinely surprised Activision didn't give them the new code to use for CoD 4.

I'm glad they didn't. MWR has been solid on that front. I'm just a few kills away from my precious ACOG Skorpion. Coltron would be proud.

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

eleven extra elephants posted:

lol loving hell the cod4 remaster has domination halftime rounds. never buying this, gently caress it all.

It's not that bad unless you're on Bog with shiny new kids that think C means Cool so we should always cap it because we're cool. The classic spawn traps still work amazingly well, and RPD wall banging across the map is a work of art. I finally got into a lobby that had people on mics, and the rage from killing people with an ACOG Skorpion is just as good as it was back in the day. Worth the $10 I actually paid for it. I might play IW eventually, but it probably won't be any time soon.

• Locked thread