Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

##vote Quidnose

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Moatillata posted:

So.. who's assassin????

Let's lynch someone and find out.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Quidnose' awesome breakdancing video aside, I still think he's the assassin.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Moatillata posted:

Yeah.. he clearly won the dance off

You don't think assassins can breakdance?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

this is a minigame why are you fucks waiting? move it

Yeah, this.

Podima posted:

lynch this fool. trust me.

Okay, fine.

##unvote

##vote AR

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I don't give a gently caress who it is, sure, let's get the game moving.

##unvote

##vote Podima

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Flip a coin, lynch Podima one day, AR the next, go from there.

That's about the best plan I've got at the moment but considering there's only four of us really checking in here it doesn't matter what we want to do unless someone feels like voting for themselves.

I thought this was going to be a quick game.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

Are you reading my posts? Moat is the correct lynch. I'm confident.

I'm reading your posts just fine.

AR, what do you think? If you want to switch over to Moat I'll join you and that will get this moving.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

##unvote

##vote Moatillata

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Moatillata posted:

You guys suck I just wanna mafia it up and this is the last game I'm in. Now I will have to pay attention to my wife and kids

:( :redhammer:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

all hail king flerp who loving fullclaimed in the thread. at least it helped me nail moat because what loving guard would immediately vote a claimed king?????

Yeah, that was pretty awesome. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Gonna take a break from playing in Mafia after the game I'm still in and try to mod one instead.

Good luck, y'all :)

• Locked thread