Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

"So noted, thank you Wealth-Checker. I'll pursue the fake money. If possible I'd like to collect all that your staff pick out of the pile. Apologies for not discovering it myself."

Amerigo was genuinely perplexed. Why on earth would they make that much fake coinage unless...they were possibly trying to shortchange the currency of the realm at large? He'd have to work on finding out where these were being minted, the sheer volume suggested at least a workshop. Time to follow the (fake) money.

Attempting to track down places that could make these fake coins en masse.Ooof, only [9]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Karl

Karl doesn't turn to look at the Windspeaker, instead still staring ahead. "Sadly, most people are less polite with an army at their back. It is an unfortunate thing, but sadly, there are those who believe that if one has strength, they need not be courteous. As to your question, i can see why you might want to kill me. I am not your enemy, but you may believe otherwise, and His Holiness has commissioned me to seek your death, if it is necessary, although I hope it will not be necessary. Why is he so obsessed with you, I wonder? The self proclaimed prophet of Ra'Loah, yes, of course, but why you, Windspeaker? What heresy or blasphemy do you proclaim that is so dangerous?"

"At any rate, I came here not entirely of my will, but through the kindness of your companion, who saw a dying man in the desert and gave him shelter and care. Perhaps he did wrong in that? No doubt it is better to let the stranger die in the desert."

• Locked thread