Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016
I vote the Balance pack for the best starter combo of Renamon and Kotemon, and Kite for a name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016
Wow, I never realized how strong the counter crest was.

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016

dis astranagant posted:

It's also very, very incomplete. Last I saw it stopped right about when you were getting your last couple champions.

That is a drat shame I was looking forward to that patch.

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016

dis astranagant posted:

Good news is I just checked at they finished translating the story on the 5th but it still needs a lot of editing. There's still all the tutorials and menus and other stuff like that to translate and the main translator is calling it quits.

Well, I can go with out the menus. If I can memorize Super Robot Wars and SD Gundam G Gen World's menus, Digimon game menus won't stop me.

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016

dis astranagant posted:

You're going to have to because the guy doing most of the translating got embarrassed by screenshots of his earlier work and decided he's not going to have any more releases til it's all finished, including the loving encyclopedia.

drat. Well considered me stopped.

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016
Veemon, Renamon, and Monmon

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016
So Knightmon being a dick in every game he is in started in Digimon World 3. At least his mega-form isn't in the game (I hope).

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016

Wiffle posted:

Just tidbit about this game I found out recently, apparently the Estimated time to speedrun this game (100% completion) is 500 hours. Some guy spent 230 hours before having to give up due to health concerns.

Puts the game padding and shoddy design into perspective really.

Whoa, I knew the game was bad with padding but that is just insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GawainStark
Apr 9, 2016
Agumon and Renamon because Guilmon is pretty meh in this game and you deserve some respite Yeti.

• Locked thread