Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
It's murder. Contraceptives are also immoral. Abstinence is the only way to go.

Also before you say, my family doesn't wish I was aborted, they just wish i'd stop bringing up abortion during dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
if you eat eggs, you're in favor of abortion

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Enfield posted:

suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

that'd be an abortion of your poo poo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

error1 posted:

Does it count as an abortion if there's no fertilisation taking place or do I have to stop masturbating as well?

yes. masturbators are some of the most prolific killers in society

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

You know where these murders are taking place and you know that the authorities will do nothing to stop them if you report the crimes. How does it feel to stand by and be a loving coward while innocent children are being slaughtered?

that's what i'm saying. we as a nation just watch as all the children and slaughtered everyday and converted into dogfood and we do nothing about it

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

DrPossum posted:

supreme court said no

sorry about your idea op

supreme court is ran by lizard people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012