Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

traditional alzheimers treatment is done with organophosphates, which is what nerve gasses like vx and sarin are

the US military needs to get working on a weed bomb. concentrated bong smoke would be much more effective than tear gas at pacifying people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I used to be for legalization, then I realized it would be better for society to just kill all the stoners.

So I say up the ante and make marijuana use and possession immediately punishable by death.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

oh poo poo didn't realise rodrigo duterte was a goon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

whoa. that is loving cool!

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I legit vote against any sort of ballot measure or politician that is pro-legalization. gently caress junkies and their piece of poo poo addictions.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

tenspott posted:

I legit vote against any sort of ballot measure or politician that is pro-legalization. gently caress junkies and their piece of poo poo addictions.

last thing we need is more urban ferrals hopped on drugs and attacking innocents

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

tenspott posted:

junkies use heroin

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

wayne curr posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

Lol our bodies are actually designed to take in the green

Your body is designed to do all the drugs, otherwise there wouldn't be docking bays all over your brain.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

tenspott posted:

a bloo bloo my mom sucked dicks for crack and now i have issues bloo hoo a bloo bloo im a big retard baby

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Fart Puzzle posted:

a bloo bloo my mom sucked dicks for crack and now i have issues bloo hoo a bloo bloo im a big retard baby

Same. Weed is my antipsychotic medicine.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Fart Puzzle posted:

I'm sorry to hear that, but drugs are not the answer to your problems. Getting addicted to drugs is bullshit.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Decriminalization is better. gently caress paying taxes for poo poo I can grow by myself.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

yogizh posted:

Decriminalization is better. gently caress paying taxes for poo poo I can grow by myself.

no, you want taxes. once the government starts collecting taxes on something it is guaranteed to stay legal forever

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

tenspott posted:

I'm sorry to hear that, but drugs are not the answer to your problems. Getting addicted to drugs is bullshit.

not everyone gets addicted after their first toke ya dingus

if you ARE the kind of person who falls hopelessly into a drug after first exposure then yeah you don't get to have any drugs and have to watch the rest of us enjoy them and be angry about it

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

weed is good and should be legal to grow and to buy in stores that way everyone is happy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The problem with weed addicts is they treat it like a religion. They constantly try to get others to join their cult. It's annoying when Christians do it. But when burnouts do it, it is just pathetic.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Waltzing Along posted:

The problem with weed addicts is they treat it like a religion. They constantly try to get others to join their cult. It's annoying when Christians do it. But when burnouts do it, it is just pathetic.

yeah haha im sure weed addicts are beating down your door trying to get you to smoke and chill lmao

Aug 4, 2010

legalise it

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

yogizh posted:

Moste medical and legal states let you grow your own already. Kind of a stupid objection.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
colorado legalized weed and now its attracted a lot of vagrants and crust punk kids who harass people for money and start fights with people on the 16th street mall and are doing heroin blatantly in public and leaving their needles all around on the cherry creek trail

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ColoradoCleric posted:

colorado legalized weed and now its attracted a lot of vagrants and crust punk kids who harass people for money and start fights with people on the 16th street mall and are doing heroin blatantly in public and leaving their needles all around on the cherry creek trail

welcome to the real world, prick

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Behead those who insult Sweetleaf

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

serious talk about weed legalization here: when they finally do legalize weed i'm gonna walk down the street in a fur coat and platform shoes smoking a gigantic blunt and there's nothing cops can do to stop me at that point.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

serious talk about weed legalization here: when they finally do legalize weed i'm gonna walk down the street in a fur coat and platform shoes smoking a gigantic blunt and there's nothing cops can do to stop me at that point.

probably not in your lifetime

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Rumor has it the DEA will reschedule marijuana to Schedule 2 on 8/1 anyways, probably in a last-ditch effort to gently caress-over legalization initiatives by preempting them with a stricter form of legalization that still allows the DEA to get their fingers into everything.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my wife works in a dispensary and it is a very good job where they pay her well + treat her with respect and also there is this constant trickle of sample packs and freebies. the industry is still in its formative stages so they push swag (heh) hard and she has come home with like free $50 bottles of topical cbd spray and poo poo.

personally i like to just hoover huge joints and dont care for all the science poo poo, but gently caress if that spray doesnt take the ache out of a back after a hosed up day

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's already legal here in Oregon, and the Feds should stop loving around and just legalize it on the national level.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
My local weed store is a pokestop, AMA

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Since opioids are getting harder to obtain legally thanks to idiocy, I am for legalizing this poo poo. Supposedly it's better than the ol' opioids but I would have to try and see.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Naerasa posted:

My local weed store is a pokestop, AMA

did you find a plant type?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I wish it was legal here cause today I'm about to take a 2 hour train ride carrying weed for my dad who has cancer, and occasionally they have sniffer dogs on the train station. :/

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Weed is bad for your health it can give you lead poisoning.
From the policeman's bullets lol.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Hell Yeah posted:

It has the same open container sort of rules alcohol has. Source: I live in wa

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Hell Yeah posted:

I recommend a gold cannon joint.

http://shinepapers.com/collections/frontpage/products/shine-t-raww-king-size-6-sheet-pack

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

It has the same open container sort of rules alcohol has. Source: I live in wa

yeah but on the other hand the other day I was packing a bowl in my car with the door wide open and the dome light on at around 10pm and a cop rolled by and said 'hey! what're you doing?' out his window and kept driving after I said 'smoking weed'
:ca:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Chief McHeath posted:

Here's a cool weed/christmas themed thing!

Call me Spliffy Bowlpacker.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol everyone tryiung to ruin my dreams of walking down the street in platform shoes and a big fur coat with a giant golden joint can suck it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
for real

haters coming out of the woodwork

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol @ the retards ITT who think weed is addictive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

yeah but on the other hand the other day I was packing a bowl in my car with the door wide open and the dome light on at around 10pm and a cop rolled by and said 'hey! what're you doing?' out his window and kept driving after I said 'smoking weed'
:ca:

For shore I still walk around with a j in my mouth just daring the world to do anything about it because that was easy to do even when it was illegal I'm just saying you gotta choose your time and place unless you want the possibility of a bored agent of the law to cause an unreasonable amount of discomfort in your life.

The fact of the matter is it's always been easy to be a stoner regardless of legality as long as you don't push your luck but even when legalization comes down I imagine there's still gonna be a ton of public arrests over it.

• Locked thread