Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Ever wondered what it'd be like to never be interested in other people, just feel vaguely lonely and despairing at all times forever?

Ever wondered what it'd be like to be completely unaware of the sexual escapades and temptations happening all around you, just remaining confused as that girl stares at you in that weird way, or that guy tries to grab your rear end?

Fun questions I can answer include:

+What do you live for/why haven't killed yourself yet? (Very good question)
+How many times have people asked if you're gay?
+How did you end up with a girlfriend you feel nothing for?
+C'mon, you have to be a closet homosexual, right? Right? Right?
+What does it feel like to be completely isolated from a human society that only exists for one reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
are you the guy that gets probed and has his threads moved to e/n

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I hope you've poured all that excess energy into becoming a fantastically wealthy business magnate

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
train OP to E/N

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

AugmentedVision posted:

are you the guy that gets probed and has his threads moved to e/n

Not yet!

Shaquin posted:

I hope you've poured all that excess energy into becoming a fantastically wealthy business magnate

Me too!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuUqpZgHiEE

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
how much do u weigh op

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Have you ever gone on backpage and looked for like, a garbage disposal, or a knife sharpener, maybe a blender that was DTF just for one night of robot sex?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Ever wondered what it'd be like to never be interested in other people, just feel vaguely lonely and despairing at all times forever?

Ever wondered what it'd be like to be completely unaware of the sexual escapades and temptations happening all around you, just remaining confused as that girl stares at you in that weird way, or that guy tries to grab your rear end?

Fun questions I can answer include:

+What do you live for/why haven't killed yourself yet? (Very good question)
+How did you end up with a girlfriend you feel nothing for?
+C'mon, you have to be a closet homosexual, right? Right? Right?
+What does it feel like to be completely isolated from a human society that only exists for one reason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-0ytcEXKg

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

jackyl posted:

how much do u weigh op

Usually around 188 pounds, but I'm 6'2 so that's "healthy weight" as far as BMI goes.

Chief McHeath posted:

Have you ever gone on backpage and looked for like, a garbage disposal, or a knife sharpener, maybe a blender that was DTF just for one night of robot sex?

I'm not really up for that sort-of thing yet, but as this life grows colder and more boring every month I am beginning to enjoy sensations of pain more and more, so we'll see!

Originally when I was a wee tot I thought making myself smart would be a good way to make people like me. As it turns out, reading books all the time just makes you look like a loving loser! (Honestly kids, learning is bad. Stay dumb and ignorant to this meaningless life.)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sorry I'm not loving your stupid hookers or whatever dude.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Expanding on this example. Would people describe you as "afraid of women?" How far have people gone to test if you're gay?

Genuinely kind of curious now.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

train OP to E/N

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As a Mexican my sheer sexual prowess just overwhelms white women to the point that I can't walk a block with out getting my dick sucked. So no I can't say that I know how to relate to this, OP.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jesus Christ Op. The first two replies owned you.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
What a thoroughly terrible thread.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
your creation of this thread implies you do have interest in other people.

meaning you = a phony.

CAVEAT
EMPTOR
motherfucker

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Hrist posted:

Expanding on this example. Would people describe you as "afraid of women?" How far have people gone to test if you're gay?

Genuinely kind of curious now.

I'm nervous around most people I don't know, so I can't say for sure. For the most part I find them (and others) boring.

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus Christ Op. The first two replies owned you.

lol, you think I made this thread to do anything but get owned? I'm a failure in private, might as well own it in public

CannedMacabre posted:

What a thoroughly terrible thread.

I can hope for nothing else. Thank you.

Kthulhu5000 posted:

your creation of this thread implies you do have interest in other people.

meaning you = a phony.

CAVEAT
EMPTOR
motherfucker

Hmm, I'm not sure that having an interest in talking to people and wanting a romance-oriented relationship is the same thing... I dunno, though. I haven't taken a psychology class since middle school.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Unholy Ghost posted:

For the most part I find them (and others) boring.

Oh, one of those people. That explains everything. I'm okay with the thread being gassed or whatever now.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Yeah, being a robot is no excuse for not finding meaningful relationships.'so there's hope.
For instance , many people find me robotic, emotionally. Several of my closest friends often respond "beep boop beep;" when I say something, because my processes are pretty coldly logical to a fault.
Yet I have a wife; meaningful friendships; and engage with women who seem to find me attractive

The first step is to develop a personality. It's easier than it sounds for robots like you and I. For instance, humor is often easier for those who are coldly logical. Life plus logic equals comedy. For instance: in the ballet they have women dancing on their tip toes... Why don't they just get taller women? Life plus logic equals comedy.

Also, being oblivious is actually a desired characteristic from women, as it means they can trust I won't stray. Hell,'I don't even pick up signals from other women,'so I'm safe.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 17, 2016

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I don't really wonder that op because I have a happy and decent if a little underwhelming personal life and also browse E/N so I see the best of both worlds really.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Do you get horned up over anything? Does your penis ever get hard and do you ever jack it or stimulate it in some manner, to the point of ejaculation or at least physical exhaustion?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

Yeah, being a robot is no excuse for not finding meaningful relationships.'so there's hope.
For instance , many people find me robotic, emotionally. Several of my closest friends often respond "beep boop beep;" when I say something, because my processes are pretty coldly logical to a fault.
Yet I have a wife; meaningful friendships; and engage with women who seem to find me attractive

The first step is to develop a personality. It's easier than it sounds for robots like you and I. For instance, humor is often easier for those who are coldly logical. Life plus logic equals comedy. For instance: in the ballet they have women dancing on their tip toes... Why don't they just get taller women? Life plus logic equals comedy.

Also, being oblivious is actually a desired characteristic from women, as it means they can trust I won't stray. Hell,'I don't even pick up signals from other women,'so I'm safe.

im not trying to make you feel bad but this is one of the worst posts ive ever seen

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Abandon Hope all must die.

Remember 25% of the US population meets the arbitrary criteria for sociopathy and lacks empathy in a natural state, so being a loveless unfeeling monster is more normal than you might assume.

Also you can train yourself to identify mannerisms and fake emotion if you really need it to get by.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

[ASK ME] abotu not gettin laid in a fuckin year

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
It sounds like you have depression. There are periods in my life I've gone through including now when I didn't have any romantic interests. But I never felt miserable. Romance is only a slice of healthy living. I'd like to get married and have kid(s) someday but if I don't find someone I can tolerate for long enough to do it with, it won't destroy me.

I recommend happy pills, therapy, and a boatload of nonromantic sex with people you care nothing about.

Also lol don't gently caress with me or I will DESTROY you. I have the power of love and you don't. My magic is MUCH stronger than urs. Mess with me and I will banish you to the outer dark where your hateful spirit will gnaw on itself forever.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

put the loving hinges in my hands bitcdh

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Maybe your purpose was not to just find someone to gently caress

Maybe your purpose is greater than that. Maybe that is why you feel so lost

Perhaps it was you who was destined to create something amazing to the benefit of us all. Perhaps it was you who was destined to lead mankind into a new golden era... Go out there into the world, and find your purpose!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
What Operating System do you run?

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
OP you should try to find that weird girl who thought she was sex robot or something. Wtf ever happened to that whole mess?

Volume posted:

As a Mexican my sheer sexual prowess just overwhelms white women to the point that I can't walk a block with out getting my dick sucked. So no I can't say that I know how to relate to this, OP.

You named your gun "sheer sexual prowess". Weird.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
youre not a loveless robot if you still experience loneliness you dramatic baby

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Not to get too intrusive OP, but I'm really super curious. Roughly what age were you when you started to seriously consider the possibility that the internet would give a poo poo?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm pretty high right now so my chemical state is telling me to be nice to this person. OP if you are really as cold and lonely as you claim to be the good news is statistically there is a properly equipped and equally cold person out there who is just as convinced they will never find someone. Go find them and sit around reading newspapers in a loveless marriage like everybody else.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Drunk Nerds posted:

Yeah pretty much.

Also if people are so boring why not make your own fun? When I'm hanging out with people who arent the most fun I usually joke around alot myself.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Volume posted:

wait... this is a much more interesting thread idea

do you often just look down halfway down a street and a random woman has somehow attached herself to your dick?

do they fight for territory with each other to get at you?

so many questions...

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
01000100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101001 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00111111

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Shaquin posted:

im not trying to make you feel bad but this is one of the worst posts ive ever seen

You might as well kick a table and apologize to it afterwards.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Actually if you had something other than that to offer it might be new or interesting to goons

....Idiot :blush:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

Actually if you had something other than that to offer it might be new or interesting to goons

....Idiot :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Usually around 188 pounds, but I'm 6'2 so that's "healthy weight" as far as BMI goes.

This unasked for addendum tells me everything I need to know about you OP's character.

• Locked thread