Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If I'm not mistaken, you're mostly right. Al keeps calling the little boys Marcy, then Jefferson comes up being Marcy and says "Excuse me little boy".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jerry Cotton posted:

That was a seriouspost by the by.

I figured

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just saw the operette pirate episode and hoo boy the Marcy is a boy joke was really funny ha ha ha. Ha ha. Ha.

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.
[quote="Pudding Huxtable" post="462206261"]
"I remember the Weenie Tots episode where Peg ruins Al's stash of said snacks looking for a winning scratch ticket. I guess they crumbled into dust when exposed to air or something? It's amazing I can remember these details 20+ years later and not recall dick for more recent shows like Breaking Bad."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zGK_K6YCRXc

Sorry. I am still new to posting. :saddowns:

Slowpoke fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 27, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jerry Cotton posted:

I just saw the operette pirate episode and hoo boy the Marcy is a boy joke was really funny ha ha ha. Ha ha. Ha.

Women having masculine features are shameful if they wish to be desired by virile and genetically acceptable men, is the joke

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Nobody watches re-runs of breaking bad.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

Women having masculine features are shameful if they wish to be desired by virile and genetically acceptable men, is the joke

Ted Danson had long girly hair.

shadow puppet of a posted:

Nobody watches re-runs of breaking bad.

I haven't watched an episode at all :eyepoop:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ted Danson had long girly hair.

The 80s had genderbending too.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I wouldn't call Ted Danson's hair long and girly, just more poofy. Unless he had a look before Cheers in such case idk.

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPRpCRXT8g

I wish I could find this in English, but I can only find it in Hungarian. The Kazoo wedding march, Al's 50 different facial expressions (especially from 2:25), Bud's shorts, the second shotgun wedding, and Griff in the electric chair.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

The 80s had genderbending too.

I still have a Divine LP :3:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

criscodisco posted:

I wouldn't call Ted Danson's hair long and girly, just more poofy. Unless he had a look before Cheers in such case idk.

It's girly compared to non-girly haircuts. Which, in the 80s, didn't mean much.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I think that can be said of any generation after the 50's. In the 90's none of my friends had hair above their shoulders and then there was the whole beiber cut freakshow.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

criscodisco posted:

I think that can be said of any generation after the 50's. In the 90's none of my friends had hair above their shoulders and then there was the whole beiber cut freakshow.

The 90s were loving awful for hair and its making a comeback

Also, cornrows on white people will always be the worst

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I was talking more like during the grunge era when all the guys tried to grow John Lennon hair. It looked great unless you had thin hair and then you looked like an old wizard.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

criscodisco posted:

I was talking more like during the grunge era when all the guys tried to grow John Lennon hair. It looked great unless you had thin hair and then you looked like an old wizard.

I tried to do that but then found out at that weird middling length my hair looks really, really bad.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah you had to use just a bit of mousse to keep it tucked behind your ears because there's a time in the middle when it wants to frame your face really weird and make you look Amish.

One time I was backing my mom's car into the driveway and the window was icy so I opened the door to look behind me. The car had those motorized seatbelts that ran on a little track along the window frame. It pulled my hair into the seat belt track so I had to be cut out by my mom, which is when I just shaved my head.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
In the mid 90s, I tried to grow a Jagr. Unfortunately, my hair gets really wavy and about 3/4 of the way there, I had to abandon my efforts. From there, it was pretty much a shitshow of bad, spiky, punk rock hairstyles for the rest of the decade. Elmer's glue, egg whites, and glycerin soap for liberty spikes? Check. Vaseline and baby powder for that Sid Vicious look? You betcha. :suicide:

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Season 2 starts off with a good two-parter

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Are we still watching OP watching?

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Please don't abandon your Let's View OP.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Knightmere posted:

Please don't abandon your Let's View OP.

Seriously, it is a good thread

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

i've been watchin it on and off since december... here's some gifs i made

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Please don't doxx me

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Volume posted:

Please don't doxx me

hail baby

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Tommah posted:

hail baby

hail baby

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

the baby is not easily fooled

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
God drat I love this thread. Keep those gifs coming!

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I started watching this again thanks to this thread. I only have 4 episodes 2 episodes left. I almost don't want to watch them so that way there will always still be more. Also a weird time to introduce contunity into the show. Kelly gets engaged at the end of one episode, and the next episode she's still engaged.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcIcP0HOf-w

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

this thread will never die

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

holy poo poo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:eyepop:

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I watched Vision Quest again this weekend and had forgotten Griff was in it.

Goon who knows him IRL, tell him he was good in that.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Bagarthach posted:

I watched Vision Quest again this weekend and had forgotten Griff was in it.

Goon who knows him IRL, tell him he was good in that.

Caught the end of An Officer and a Gentleman over the weekend - he was good in that one, too.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
I never really watched this show as a kid but all the scenes posted here are funny as gently caress

• Locked thread