Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
allow what? lmao

so soft and so weak

all this "i want to see cops get killed" bravado isn't making you look more of a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

hmm not hard to predict big crowds cheering more dead cops would inspire some mentally ill idiots to kill more cops

Where were the big crowds cheering for dead cops?

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

hmm not hard to predict big crowds cheering more dead cops would inspire some mentally ill idiots to kill more cops

here's another easy-to-make prediction: the return of lynchings and cross burnings

this will be obama's legacy

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/07/18/gunman-who-killed-three-police-officers-baton-rouge-member-black-antigovernment-sovereign

dude was a crazy rear end sovcit who thought he was some kind of black supernative american and thought blm was pussy beta poo poo.

there have been plenty of white sovcits who've ambushed police like this without a blm pushing them so it doesn't seem all that necessary to set one off. Seems to me the police killing itself had more to do with provoking this guy than blm rhetoric

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

reallivedinosaur posted:

once again not an edge, just a simple statement of fact

Yeah it seems you suffer from not being able to differentiate between opinion and fact. You know they cover that in first grade right?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah it seems you suffer from not being able to differentiate between opinion and fact. You know they cover that in first grade right?
Your "owns" are weak, please stay in D&D where you belong.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Boner Zone posted:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/07/18/gunman-who-killed-three-police-officers-baton-rouge-member-black-antigovernment-sovereign

dude was a crazy rear end sovcit who thought he was some kind of black supernative american and thought blm was pussy beta poo poo.

there have been plenty of white sovcits who've ambushed police like this without a blm pushing them so it doesn't seem all that necessary to set one off. Seems to me the police killing itself had more to do with provoking this guy than blm rhetoric

oh so he wasnt a REAL black i get it

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
drone strike every sovereign citizen imo

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

jBrereton posted:

Your "owns" are weak, please stay in D&D where you belong.

Hey it seems to trigger half of the racists so I would say they're quite successful.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
well totally destroys my theory of a crackpot being prodded into murdering cops by constant stream of racially divisive lies

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

We need more political threads in gbs. It really brings out the best in the dozen posters that obsess over them.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

He was very specifically not a blm supporter but was instead a member of a distinct group of fringe nutters that pre-dates the blm protests and whose only shared ideology is feeling persecuted by police. I'm not sure where you are pulling 'real' black from.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

We need more political threads in gbs. It really brings out the best in the dozen posters that obsess over them.

It's really important that the people on gbs are hypnotically indoctrinated with belief systems that reflect the military and political agendas of the establishment and are berated and humiliated if the repetition and posting count domination of posters pushing those beliefs doesn't align them with that global socio/political/military agenda.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I need some ice to cool down from realivedinosaur's blistering hot takes

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Boner Zone posted:

Some white sovcits did try to start poo poo after being pushed by BLM (well, not THIS BLM, but whatever).

Of course they pussied out and it's once again up to black men to do the important work in the south.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The klan, well known to have opposed racial divisiveness.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
How does someone whose been convicted of like 15 crimes legally own a gun?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Prorat posted:

That's a sacred right, commie.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Prorat posted:

Most cops rapsheets are like:

False imprisonment
Hate crime
Intimidating a witness
Gang stalking
Assault and Battery
Sexual battery
False imprisonment
Hate crime
Use of unauthorized classified chemical weapons with intent to kill
Intimidation of a witness
Hate crime
Sexual battery

Repeat ad naseum

But the government still gives them money and guns. :shrug:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

4outof5 posted:

stolen from a pal:

https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/754880830443393024

Would not want to get pulled over by that cop.

Reminds me of the self-hating seargent from A Soldier's Story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdmCFXZO5iM

"Do you know the damage one ignorant Negro can do"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMk_16hT8Tk&t=25s

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Most cops rapsheets are like:

False imprisonment
Hate crime
Intimidating a witness
Gang stalking
Assault and Battery
Sexual battery
False imprisonment
Hate crime
Use of unauthorized classified chemical weapons with intent to kill
Intimidation of a witness
Hate crime
Sexual battery

Repeat ad naseum

But the government still gives them money and guns. :shrug:

This is nonsense and false.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I've reported everyone who lusts for cop death in this thread to the FBI.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

He seems like a black nationalist version of a sovcit, as opposed to the white nationalist kind. Honestly ask yourself if he needed blm to set him off because I really think he only needed the police killings. Maybe the black deaths making the news at all is what set him off? We should censor black deaths from the news perhaps?

Maybe a black sovcit targeting cops will finally get everyone to agree to crack down on the fuckers, because the white couple who spent time at the bundy ranch protest and went on to murder two Las Vegas cops or the group of them taking over a federal refuge didn't seem to change anyone's attitude about them

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Prorat posted:

This is nonsense and false.

You're right I should have added coercion and obstruction of justice by judges too.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I've found if you're a bad person with an actual rapsheet, and you're a police officer, your family member is a county judge.

That said, #NotAllCops

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

allow what? lmao

so soft and so weak

all this "i want to see cops get killed" bravado isn't making you look more of a man

reminder that this is boner zone irl

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Internaut! posted:

:chanpop:

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

If you want "self defense", you need to check out Brazil or South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYt27WDpo4M

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Hahaha jesus christ no wonder this guy is so unhinged.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Internaut! posted:

How the gently caress did you find my Tinder profile?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

various cheeses posted:

Hahaha jesus christ no wonder this guy is so unhinged.

He was only hinged until it healed.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

He was only hinged until it healed.

:vince:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

allow what? lmao

so soft and so weak

Lol this was addressed at my post?

the Lowtax thing was a joke about the shooter being from Missouri, not me asking for mods to do something about your posts lmbo, don't worry i wouldn't threaten your ability to be a retard on the internet peepaw

I haven't said poo poo about wanting to get cops killed either, I said the police apologist rhetoric is just as responsible for fomenting this reaction as any blm rhetoric is. Because that rhetoric allows police not to budge on reform and oversight even where it is legitimately needed, this is America and there are plenty of deluded fucks with rifles who will respond to that level of inaction with force eventually. I don't loving condone it but it's a fact of life in this country.

I don't like this poo poo happening in my city, some loving anti-government nationalist comes down and turns our town into a war zone to make some lovely point when our police had a more subdued and smarter reaction than Ferguson pd and when some of the tension was starting to ease here because our government was actually being somewhat responsive.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Internaut! posted:

looks like I hit a tender canadian nerve with something :allears:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Snatch Duster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI&t=56s

A bloo bloo 6 million jews in the Holocaust.

ahaha

Hahaaa no way that's the Afro-Israelites in Philly. Those guys are jokes apart from making their own outfits and accessories, which is cool.

And also making that tourist cry.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Elendil004 posted:

I realize that he got shot and that's tragic, but how did this motherfucker qualify on a handgun with one eye on the ground and one on the target? He's got extra situational awareness though you gotta admire that.

this is me

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

Im from baton rouge and i say kill em all

ober u are not from baton rouge

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is this what your neck did on the table?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

Is this what your neck did on the table?

Sadly it was no where near that cool.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

JFairfax posted:

ober u are not from baton rouge

service guarantess citizenship (if your're white)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Press conference going on now about everything. I'm listening to it on NPR, it's probably on every news station atm.

• Locked thread