Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

cursedshitbox posted:

E: it'll probably gain another 500-700lb by the time I'm done with it too.

In that case I see no choice but to turbo the fucker. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

cursedshitbox posted:

You mean these things? :D I've been wanting a set a while. Sadly the kickpanel plastic didnt match well in the bricknose interior so i left em.

gently caress yes.

No dice on a donor harness. one truck was blackmold/ratshit central and i went through enough of that with this truck. The other had the harness cut in 3 places. Had the yard been willing to deal, i would have purchased and patched it together.

I repaired the exhaust the other day too, but no use in posting pictures of chicken poo poo on rusty stove pipe.

If i didn't know any better, I would say this thing is starting to look half-respectable. That seat looks sharp as hell.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

I don't know if I like this cleaned-up, new-look Donkey...

Still though, best project thread keeps on delivering!