Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

What's up with the voltage? I figured the alternator would be excited as hell to be (even somewhat) involved in turning that huge driveshaft again, but it doesn't look excited at all.

(please don't kill me)

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Nov 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

cursedshitbox posted:

holyfuck... you didnt...

(motorcraft) Beru zd9 only

Pine Hollow Auto Diagnostics agrees.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Goddamn, Ford really didn't change poo poo over the years did they?

My 1980 was exactly the same. And the lovely HELP! turn signal switch I put in liked to randomly pick a brake light to keep from working.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

So tempted to throw this on as a grindr profile pic and troll a bit.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

CSB juice? :ohdear:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

So I guess that DVD I sent you during AI:SS a few years back was a lot more on point than I thought? :v:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

90s Hondas, thankyouverymuch. :colbert:

(90-97 Accord :argh:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

cursedshitbox posted:

Originally I had planned to have this stuff ordered by now so that I could have a fat runway to land on. Thanks to the GOP ransacking our postal system I just lost four weeks.

Man you ain't kidding. I went to the PO 20 minutes before open just to open a PO box (reserved online within a few minutes of getting the notification that one was finally ready... been on the waiting list since April).

Line was already 10 deep, with 1 Karen ahead of me, 2 behind me making a loud racket about how long I was taking by the time I left the counter. One. Poor. Clerk. working the counter, and he was loving clueless about how to do... anything (he did say 3 were scheduled, but he was the only one who showed up). And the 2 Karens behind me making a big shitfit about me DARING to do something besides mail a letter (which is why I showed up way before open). Got in line at 8:10. Left at 9:30, and the supervisor had to come out and let me know my PO box won't actually be ready until at least tomorrow, she has to rekey over 100 PO boxes by herself before she goes home today. :stare:

Nearly everybody else in line was there to bitch about mail not showing up regularly for a few weeks - they just see the mail truck do a flyby down their street (I've seen it plenty too, just hear/see a screaming Iron Duke blow past doing about 10 mph with a cloud of Superfund behind it). I still haven't received my driver license or voter registration card at the house (actually all I've ever received here so far was one toll bill... electric, insurance, internet, etc have never shown up in the mail), though the replacements I had sent to my old PO box showed up over a month ago. But my old PO is 20 minutes away. This one is at the end of my street. :sigh:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Aug 21, 2020