Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Aaaaaand best entry in the soundtrack :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

VolticSurge posted:

Whenever an alien panics:"Run,dickhead,run!"
Whenever a snek shows up: " Awesome Rack on her though!" "True dat!"

And I can't think of anything else right now.

Speaking of that sound board, I never quite understood where that ba-dap pap badap bap came from, but it just is icing on a lovely joke.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

EclecticTastes posted:

It's an old Vaudeville fanfare used at the end of a bit, it was most famously used on Laugh-In, a massively successful sketch comedy series from the seventies. You can also hear it at the end of many songs by Spike Jones, and it's the typical ending used by Weird Al in his polkas (under the attribution, [current record label] Polka). :eng101:

Huh. DeathWatch and this thread suddenly became edutainment.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
Even if the Blood Bath Challenges become repetitive, Black Baron just delivers on those tutorial introductory sections.

Kind of weird that they went with the Dungeon's methods of unlocking areas as-is, but thankfully forego it in later levels. You almost wonder what the designers went for, since you can literally miss content that way back in the Dungeon.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Kemix posted:

The final boss fight is gonna be a loving spectacle folks. And has two of the best tracks in the game, in my opinion. Buckle in, we're gonna have some REAL fun in the future.

I'm more surprised we actually have 13 out of the woodworks. And Luca at the top with DeathWatch. This game has quite some surprising plot going to it.

• Locked thread