Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text editor
Jan 8, 2007
fuuuccckkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I vastly underestimated how dark this show was going to get.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Oh man, I was so worried the inevitable dark turn would be them finding out Dr. Brown killed herself. Really glad that wasn't the case.

But that was probably the one thing I didn't think might happen.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Shots literally fired

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
That couldn't have been her the body type is too different. Looks to be male.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Lee Russell was praising Gamby for being someone who "gets things done".

He casually asked his wife how Micha was doing and seemed fine with her being mysteriously asleep at an odd hour. It's entirely possible he poisoned her, instead of just spitting in her tea.

And then Gamby gets shot.

Russell's become a monster!!

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

That couldn't have been her the body type is too different. Looks to be male.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Oh snap

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

completely forgot about that guy

nintendo65
Oct 16, 2008

Two universes separated by a membrane! It causes gravity! I have a uni degree in SCIENCE!!1!
I know what i'm going to be for halloween

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I figured out who did it:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
WHAT

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
i can safely say NO ONE saw that coming.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

I wonder if Lee Russell was recording Gamby when he was talking about how Gamby should get all the credit for the poo poo he did.

I also wonder who the shooter is. My first guess is Russell but there's a bunch of suspects: brunette teacher that sucked upon his penis, principal's husband, Russell, etc.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Trillhouse posted:

I also wonder who the shooter is. My first guess is Russell but there's a bunch of suspects: brunette teacher that sucked upon his penis, principal's husband, Russell, etc.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

surprise twist, the shooter is Ray

Correct. Gamby finally let his guard down and now Ray can strike.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
Want to have a spoiler ruin the surprise of who the shooter is? this is the only other episode, besides "Circles", that IMDB notes as containing Owen Harn, a.k.a. "Jackie", Russell's neighbor

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Huh.
Gamby made a lot of enemies. Pretty much everyone has some motive to hurt him. Theoretically, for all we know it could be Bill Murrays character.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Air is lava! posted:

Huh.
Gamby made a lot of enemies. Pretty much everyone has some motive to hurt him. Theoretically, for all we know it could be Bill Murrays character.

I've got a feeling he is going to face individual consequences for all of those next season

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

text editor posted:

Want to have a spoiler ruin the surprise of who the shooter is? this is the only other episode, besides "Circles", that IMDB notes as containing Owen Harn, a.k.a. "Jackie", Russell's neighbor

huh

would make sense

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
One of the bigger themes in the shows seems to be Lee Russell's journey towards having an actual friend but tragically letting his destructive tendencies destroy that friend in the process. He can't be the shooter, he's finally, truly happy for once as he tells his wife. But his chickens coming home to roost are gonna take that from him

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
guys the shooter was pretty clearly 2 kids in an overcoat...

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Holy poo poo that ending. Assuming Lee was recording their convo at the flag pole and that he is also the shooter but we will see. Gonna be hard not to hound my buddy who works on the show for any spoilers he might know of.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

text editor posted:

Go back and look at the shooter, he was skinny as hell.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I can't believe goggins told her they burnt her house down. The video was all they needed.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
IT WAS FAKE JASON MANTZOUKAS ALL ALONG

or Ray, who has taken all of Gamby's derision with a goodnatured smile on his face while building up a white hot core of hatred

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

ChesterJT posted:

I can't believe goggins told her they burnt her house down. The video was all they needed.

That's the thing though, while Gamby is in on the whole thing as a means to a definite end, he doesn't really enjoy the process along the way. Russell spites people for fun. Spitting in his mother in law's tea is the high point of his evening. He can't stop doing this poo poo, even/especially when he has what he wants out of it.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

They might have got an entirely different actor to wear the costume for the shooting to further throw us off, so I dunno if I'd go trying to detective it from things like girth, gait or height.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

ChesterJT posted:

Uh, were you paying attention, it was the END OF THE LINE.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Uh, were you paying attention, it was the END OF THE LINE.

SLUT

loosenukes
Feb 14, 2005

you don't put your best missile in your crummiest hole
I wonder if the shooter was Goggin's buddy, Seychelles. They both like front zip hoodies.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
One of Dr. Brown's sons is not totally out of the realm of possibility.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

h_double posted:

One of Dr. Brown's sons is not totally out of the realm of possibility.

Racist

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Anyone else get a Big Love vibe from the cliffhanger?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I introduced a friend of mine to the show and his immediate reaction was "the skinny one is amazing, that's exactly how I am at work"

Should I be worried?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I introduced a friend of mine to the show and his immediate reaction was "the skinny one is amazing, that's exactly how I am at work"

Should I be worried?

Run.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Should I be worried?

Does your friend get called a little bitch by his boss too?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Should I be worried?

No, just don't swallow.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Should I be worried?

Start calling them bitch boy when you two are alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Grem posted:

Anyone else get a Big Love vibe from the cliffhanger?
no because Gamby is very purposefully shot in 2 non-fatal areas

• Locked thread