Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Oh cool there is a thread for this show. It's awesome and cool and good. I was hooked on the first episode but the second one just went unbelievably dark and it's now my favorite show on television right now. Hoping it continues in that direction.

Read a couple reviews and it seems like it's getting mixed reactions, along with a lot of think pieces about how this show praises toxic masculinity and the Trump ideal, and I just don't see how critics can be that stupid. Like is satire just something people don't get or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Watched last night's episode and wasn't as thrilled with it as the first two. Kind of a weird departure from the first two episodes and was disappointed in the lack of Groggins.

It's amazing how they're setting up McBride's character to fall hard though.

• Locked thread