Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Oh my god you social justice warrior pussies have to do backflips to find racism in loving everything. Calm your short rear end purple hair down and watch a loving comedy without getting offended for once. I bet you are a loving riot at parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I can't believe you have a nemesis named Ray. What a stupid loving name.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Great episode. I was laughing my rear end off and then on the verge of tears at the end.

Principal Brown and her kids are hilarious and Snodgrass is cute as gently caress. It's a shame poo poo is gonna hit the fan for Gamby by the end of the season.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Holy poo poo thay episode. :drat:

Also Georgia King (Snodgrass) liked one of my tweets. :3

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Holy poo poo that ending. Assuming Lee was recording their convo at the flag pole and that he is also the shooter but we will see. Gonna be hard not to hound my buddy who works on the show for any spoilers he might know of.

• Locked thread