Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

She told me I eat pubic hair with pepper paste.

The tea with grandma then getting Dr. Brown her coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

facebook jihad posted:

Watched last night's episode and wasn't as thrilled with it as the first two. Kind of a weird departure from the first two episodes and was disappointed in the lack of Groggins.

It's amazing how they're setting up McBride's character to fall hard though.

Yea, Russell is setting him up hard.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I love you too. Ms Abbott is crazy.

Poor Dr Brown :( but then she turned it around and annihilated that candy rear end school.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Last Chance posted:

Like the entire five season run that I want from this show? Impressive.

If you mean that they already filmed both seasons then yes.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The circle scenes were loving great.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

timp posted:

Episode was excellent as always, but I gotta admit it seemed a bit out of character for Lee to be so utterly dominated by his neighbor (until the end at least). He lit Dr. Brown's house on fire, why wouldn't he just do something way diabolically and anonymously over the line to him like he did to her?

I mean jesus, calling the cops on him? That didn't seem like something he would do. Although it did produce the excellent scene where he's making up a "you got busted" song while kneeling on his own carpet in the dark, so that's good at least.

Should have spit in his boombox

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

MiddleOne posted:

Going to make the next episode where consequently gets hauled off to jail a lot more depressing.

Chekov's murder one

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Oh poo poo Russell you hosed up.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Russell jumping for the joint was really loving funny to me.

I'm more amazed that things worked out well for Gamby(well except for his daughter)and Russell and didn't blow up in their face at the end of the episode. Even Dr. Brown got a nice family moment.

So basically I'm expecting things to become horrible for everyone in the last 2 episodes of the season.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

bitch boy bitch boy bitch boy

The Gamby family scene was amazing. The whole episode was amazing then turned super dark at the end goddamn.

Pharmaskittle posted:

Holy poo poo this is going dark.

Yea no poo poo. That was way worse than burning down her house holy gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

You burned my house down!? :black101:

Sarren posted:

holy christ

edit:

Gonz posted:

Now, we wait until season 2 to find out whether that was Lee or Belinda's doing.

surprise twist, the shooter is Ray

• Locked thread