Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Greetings lurkers. I will continue to represent the silent majority to the best of my ability in this iteration.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Volkerball posted:

Greetings lurkers. I will continue to represent the silent majority to the best of my ability in this iteration.

you think people lurk dadchat?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

slavatuvs posted:

you think people lurk dadchat?

Absolutely. And they all listen to linkin park

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
lmao gently caress this clown

https://twitter.com/deray/status/561168788951797761

https://www.teachforamerica.org/person/deray-mckesson

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

attn lurkers agreeing with vb usually means you hosed up somewhere and need to rethink that position

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
hey vb sorry you died at your buttrock fest

hope it wasn't during in this moment's set

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

the paradigm shift posted:

attn lurkers agreeing with vb usually means you hosed up somewhere and need to rethink that position

Lurkers are immune to the cabal hivemind logic.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

comes along bort posted:

hey vb sorry you died at your buttrock fest

hope it wasn't during in this moment's set

Somebody did die there but it weren't me. I think he fell off the top set of bleachers around the time rammstein went on. I went up there once and it doesn't surprise me. Those things were steep as gently caress and the railing to stop you from falling was small as hell. So if you fell at all you were p much done got.

In this moment is kind of a bad band but they put on a decent show.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
she's a sex metal barbie or something

i dunno my dumb cousin who works at a textile mill and has full sleeves knows all about that poo poo

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
did you at least catch carcass or corrosion of conformity or helmet aka the only not lovely bands

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

comes along bort posted:

she's a sex metal barbie or something

i dunno my dumb cousin who works at a textile mill and has full sleeves knows all about that poo poo

Idk. She reminded me of Britney spears. She was wearing one of those mic headset things so she could have her hands free to do dance moves, and her and her backup dancers changed outfits in between every song. It was kinda silly but my little sister demanded to see them.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

comes along bort posted:

did you at least catch carcass or corrosion of conformity or helmet aka the only not lovely bands

None of them played on Friday. That's the only day I went.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/brickchunks/status/726897671722541056

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Volkerball posted:

None of them played on Friday. That's the only day I went.

bummer

i saw both carcass and coc recently and they're still decent live, you missed out

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

big surprise

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
sucks for the people working for the next thomas kinkade

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't think m.i.a is the greatest living musician.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't think m.i.a is the greatest living musician.

well, she is

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
that would make diplo the greatest living musician and that's unacceptable because no cishet white male can be the greatest at anything

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Volkerball posted:

Somebody did die there but it weren't me. I think he fell off the top set of bleachers around the time rammstein went on. I went up there once and it doesn't surprise me. Those things were steep as gently caress and the railing to stop you from falling was small as hell. So if you fell at all you were p much done got.

In this moment is kind of a bad band but they put on a decent show.

r.i.p. maude

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

corbyn is more popular than ever after the PLP no confidenced him

good work you stupid pricks

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
lol some snitch from rhizzone got an email read on chapo

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I promise to shitpost everyday in this new thread. I shall carry on the great legacy of shitposters before me

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

hello new thread

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I promise to shitpost everyday in this new thread. I shall carry on the great legacy of shitposters before me

shame.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Arrgytehpirate posted:

can i recommend the legacy of not narciss and shrike

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jagchosis posted:

hello new thread

btw how come you're posting at normal times again

is this because training is over or because you're off duty atm

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

in what universe is this a normal time for jag to be posting anything

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Disinterested posted:

can i recommend the legacy of not narciss and shrike

definitely get more of a man and his dog vibe than shrike he doesnt seem to incompetently stalk people and accuse very american posters of being in eastern europe

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

i only got an hour of sleep yesterday so i fell asleep at like 7 or 8 last night and woke up at 3:20 today well rested. decided it wasnt really worth going back to sleep when i gotta leave in less than 2 hours anyway

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Greetings.

Well, looks like I'm going to leave CNN. After meeting with several senpais and building lots of hype for my ideas, they refuse to promote me. so I went out and got an offer from another company.

The worst part is my commute is going to be totally hosed now.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Im at final round interviews for another company that hasn't opened its Atlanta office yet, so it would allow me to work from home for the next few months. Gunning hard for that job.

I figure I'll be borderline competitive at Doom by the time the actual office opens

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Disinterested posted:

in what universe is this a normal time for jag to be posting anything

Jag does not work on US time, or at least didn't until he started working for The Man.

Jagchosis posted:

i only got an hour of sleep yesterday so i fell asleep at like 7 or 8 last night and woke up at 3:20 today well rested. decided it wasnt really worth going back to sleep when i gotta leave in less than 2 hours anyway

Nice.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

visceril posted:

I figure I'll be borderline competitive at Doom by the time the actual office opens

I tried a few rounds of team deathmatch and like it. Still not big on hacks yet tho.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I don't understand any of the complaints about Doom's multiplayer.

It's good poo poo.

IMO it's a big improvement over stuff like cod that has made the game too complicated with wall jumps and technomagic and all the other weirdness that isn't pointing and shooting.

It's also better than halo with the weapons on the map so that natural strongholds and chokes develop so lol if you didn't memorize the map and get there first.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Does Madoka ever pick up? I watched the first two episodes but it just feels slow to me.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Does Madoka ever pick up? I watched the first two episodes but it just feels slow to me.

jag's going to murder you bloodily, with bath pumice chipped into a knife

*shades eyes*

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Give it a couple more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Mainly I'm glad that I'm good at a FPS again.

I still can't figure out why I am so freaking terrible at Star Wars battlefront. I'm talking 2 kills 17 deaths terrible

• Locked thread