Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

the paradigm shift posted:

terrible enough to be a swamp swede

i just ask because i looked at his rap sheet and his first probation was for saying the n word repeatedly in finn pol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

are you a finn jerry

I don't know, Kitty, are you a mutie?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

i just ask because i looked at his rap sheet and his first probation was for saying the n word repeatedly in finn pol

Twice and it was technically a quote.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

visceril posted:

Greetings.

Well, looks like I'm going to leave CNN. After meeting with several senpais and building lots of hype for my ideas, they refuse to promote me. so I went out and got an offer from another company.

The worst part is my commute is going to be totally hosed now.

You were the enemy all along

Google news headline:

"melania Trump Republican Convention Speech Bears Striking Similarities to Michelle Obama Address"

Gin and Juche fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jul 19, 2016

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
hey everyone sup

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

So I have an interview/audition today. If the news director likes me I'll cover the Saturday morning news shift and start getting assigned meetings to cover. I'm pretty nervous.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jagchosis posted:

are you a finn jerry

he is one of the non-racist, non-socially-awkward finns

a unicorn basically

a swamp unicorn

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

A nutbar on my FB posted:

So, I'm not much into conspiracy theories beyond just having them all the time, but attributing them mostly to an overactive compulsion to analyze poo poo. So, I'm used to _not_ sharing these hardly ever, but this one... Man, I at least gotta say it here, as if I end up being correct, it'd be the biggest "I told you so" to _everyone_ ever!
----
I predict that as the actual vote for the general election nears, Trump has already got his media campaign cocked and loaded -- Pence. What a brilliantly lackluster career politician that looks strikingly like "the man", or "business as usual".
----
Trump earlier on, seemed to lean so heavily toward Newt Gingrinch, I'm surprised he didn't fall over LOL.
----
.... [CONSPIRACY PREDICTION] think The Donald is going to boot Pence off the ticket before the vote.
----
Newt, brought into the fray alongside Donald a week to a few weeks out from the Election would COMPLETELY dominate the news cycle, and let's all face facts: BOTH Newt and The Donald, love 'em or hate 'em, can entertain a loving crowd and get some juices flowing.
-----
If I am correct, he has already got his "ace in the hole" to combat Hitlery's ever-perfecting "up-until-now" counter-Trump campaign.
-----
If this happens, and you have read this first, then I require you, if eligible to vote in "Amurica", to vote for Donald Trump, as it would be evidence that he is simply beyond everyone's understanding, for the most part, but in this played-out hypothetical, he'd be JUST the dude we'd need. -- Think about it, if you're desiring to rant a comment off >) BAM haha

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/TeaPartyCat/status/755375055153033216

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

he is one of the non-racist, non-socially-awkward finns

a unicorn basically

a swamp unicorn

What the heck :monocle:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

lmaooooooooo melania

you'll never be michelle!!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

What the heck :monocle:

I just like watching you take the piss out of a) Ligur b) socially awkward programmers

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/750527744354627584

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

The gop thread is off to a ridiculously quick start again this morning. It'll probably be moving like crazy for the next couple of days

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I have returned the iPhone to its rightful owner I am a hero.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

When the guy playing your damage control is saying for every flourishing democracy you have a Hitler or Stalin you might have hosed up congressman king

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

20k new posts since i last checked gop thread

feel I've missed about 3 good posts

anything else worthwhile Joementum prolly posted in here too

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

dickhead anchor should have let the rear end chewing that was about to commence just roll though imo

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Tesseraction posted:

20k new posts since i last checked gop thread

feel I've missed about 3 good posts

anything else worthwhile Joementum prolly posted in here too

some prime randroid material for sure but not much else

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

The gop thread is off to a ridiculously quick start again this morning. It'll probably be moving like crazy for the next couple of days

this is the one in C-SPAM?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

new morning new thread

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

There is something off about the citizens United lawyer saying the never Trumpers should have gotten more signatures to be heard.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

emdash posted:

this is the one in C-SPAM?

yeah

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

Accounting for personal finances is a waste of time, in my opinion, if you plan to be upwardly mobile. Instead of making the most of what you have, just make more.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Apparently it's Hillary Clinton's fault that Melania Trump plagiarized her speech.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

That's a person who will have a lot of credit card debt

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

some prime randroid material for sure but not much else

true, might need to just peruse his thread-post-history for the highlights

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Why add an S in front if cumbags?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Tesseraction posted:

true, might need to just peruse his thread-post-history for the highlights

the thread is at 6665 though so try to make it before the next page

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
mcdowell PMed me in the middle of the night, he appears to have genuinely lost it

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

This is like the third time I've heard of him PMing someone. Why doesn't he :justpost: his opinions like everyone else?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Gravel Gravy posted:

You were the enemy all along

I want to say Jeff Zucker is running this poo poo into the ground, but it was bad before he got here

Arrgytehpirate posted:

So I have an interview/audition today. If the news director likes me I'll cover the Saturday morning news shift and start getting assigned meetings to cover. I'm pretty nervous.

Good luck ATP enjoy your impending alcoholism

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

visceril posted:

Good luck ATP enjoy your impending alcoholism

What do you mean impending? Also, thanks!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Elizabeth Dole in 96. It has no basis in reality of course

god no she was loving wanting to be senator back then drat
god the nc senate delegation is such poo poo historically

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

You know I keep hearing about these lynchings and this KKK. Why don't we hear statistics about the real problems like black crime rates. Have they always been like this or did it start in Reconstruction and the KKK formed to police? Maybe they came over on the boats like Ozzie and Harriet already corrupt.

Hey C-SPAN you need to end the call sooner.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just finished applyin for college. hooray

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mr. Wookums posted:

Why add an S in front if cumbags?

literally what scumbags originally meant, i e a used condom :eng101:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

MDC has better logos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Volkerball posted:

just finished applyin for college. hooray