Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the cruelest fate, stuck somewhere between life and death, but being neither

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote flerp

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

flerp (3): Li Dawny, JimsonTheBetrayer, Moatillata
Absurd Revolver (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (4): Absurd Revolver, flerp, TMMadman, Your Personal Muse

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 30th, 2016 at 11:30 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 52 minutes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, I don't see a reason to wait anymore. It seems like everyone has said what little they want to say today.

##vote flerp

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: flerp :byewhore:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Little slow on the uptake there vf

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: end of day :siren:

You crowd around and bludgeon Flerp to a pulp.

Flerp, Slasher-Aligned Jason Voorhees, has died!

It is now twilight because I'm on phone headed to visit someone in the hospital. Will close thread when I can, but 24 hours for actions or all in.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: hope everything is okay :ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:ghost: im with you in spirit :ghost:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:ghost: good luck scum, unironically :ghost:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Thanks for the well wishing, all is good. Future Mother In-Law is just recuperating from a foot surgery, all is on the up and up. Also the thread is now closed. Waiting on a couple actions. You know who you are and I love you.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

flerp (4): Li Dawny, JimsonTheBetrayer, Moatillata, TMMadman
Absurd Revolver (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (3): Absurd Revolver, flerp, Your Personal Muse

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 30th, 2016 at 11:30 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: Start of Day 5 :siren:

Li Dawny, Teen-Aligned Teacher's Pet, is splayed out in front of you with an assortment of knives sticking out from her corpse!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:ghost: love is dead :ghost:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Wow cool. So we vote AR and win this now yes?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm still lynchproof btw.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Wow cool. So we vote AR and win this now yes?

I don't think this is right.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

TMMadman posted:

I don't think this is right.

What's right then? Do you have info?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

What's right then? Do you have info?

Do you think I should have info?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I have no idea why you would not vote ar. Imo he is obvs scum.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

You're going to regret this crusade when you're all dead.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

AR could be telling the truth and we could be facing the 3 3P and 2 scum scenario.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Moat, if you weren't able to vote for AR today, who would you consider scum?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Moat, if you weren't able to vote for AR today, who would you consider scum?

Or maybe this should be phrased as: If you were to take AR at his word about being a 3P, who would you think is scum?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I really think that is completely unlikely. All setup spec aside AR feels like scum to me. Rereading his posts Im pretty goddamn certain. The only other choices would be YPM or jimson. How commonly is scum swapped out btw?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

I really think that is completely unlikely. All setup spec aside AR feels like scum to me. Rereading his posts Im pretty goddamn certain. The only other choices would be YPM or jimson. How commonly is scum swapped out btw?

It happens pretty often. Both town and scum are swapped out at pretty equal rates.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Well the only other unknown for me is jimson because he hasn't done a whole lot other than tell us that flerp is scum. Seriously tho its like maybe 75-25 in favor of AR

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Well the only other unknown for me is jimson because he hasn't done a whole lot other than tell us that flerp is scum. Seriously tho its like maybe 75-25 in favor of AR

So you don't think it's possible that YPM is scum?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Well man everything is possible but based on tomms posts and YPMs confirming about scum I feel like he is is pretty town. I mean for me i feel confident obvs about myself and also you next would be YPM and next would be Jimmy. It would be cool if ypm checked in tho

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Well man everything is possible but based on tomms posts and YPMs confirming about scum I feel like he is is pretty town. I mean for me i feel confident obvs about myself and also you next would be YPM and next would be Jimmy. It would be cool if ypm checked in tho

So why would you rank Jimson last? I think he's pretty town based on his the way he claimed his role (including the mistake) and then he ended up being right about flerp. Nobody has claimed to be a doctor either, so I think it's likely he is the protective role this game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to bed soon, but I don't think anyone should vote just yet. However, I do think it would be a good idea if everyone full claimed their role and actions every night.

I'm the Truant and I am a 2x commuter + miller. I used my commutes on N1 and N2.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm a self watcher (no one visited me) who can see how many scum were on one lynch. I cannot claim flavor or I get mod killed (well not exactly but what I'm doing now gives you the most information without me getting mod killed)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

:ghost: love is dead :ghost:

Love will never die!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Your Personal Muse posted:

I'm a self watcher (no one visited me) who can see how many scum were on one lynch. I cannot claim flavor or I get mod killed (well not exactly but what I'm doing now gives you the most information without me getting mod killed)

##vote YPM Lmfao what?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

##vote YPM Lmfao what?

Jimson don't be a loving moron

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

When you say no one visited you, you mean on the nights other than N2 when you say Li Dawny visit you, right?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

When you say no one visited you, you mean on the nights other than N2 when you say Li Dawny visit you, right?

I meant no one visited me last night

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: Mod gently caress Up :siren:

A marching band sounds off in the distance...

Absurd Revolver

should have been on the day flip

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Yeah, that was me giving the last of Jedit's toys away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah, that was me giving the last of Jedit's toys away.

Are you saying you got them when he died?

• Locked thread