Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey AA, is that all we get from the Retro flip? It doesn't say if he is teen aligned or his flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My bad. Fixed the flip. Good night all.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I think I got roleblocked last night. I went to sit on AR's face. Hoping I could take him down with me if scum decided to kill me but action failed.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I think I got roleblocked last night. I went to sit on AR's face. Hoping I could take him down with me if scum decided to kill me but action failed.

:3:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
So, does anyone wanna play round 2 of "is AR really lynchproof"?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I still think it has to be AR and flerp. I don't really think that AR is permanently lynch proof and I think we could test it again today because I still don't think there are 3 scum left.

If there are just 2 scum as I suspect then LYLO will happen at 5 left unless we lynch scum. However, if I'm wrong and there are 3 scum, then today is LYLO. So it might be best to lynch flerp first.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

TMMadman posted:

I still think it has to be AR and flerp. I don't really think that AR is permanently lynch proof and I think we could test it again today because I still don't think there are 3 scum left.

If there are just 2 scum as I suspect then LYLO will happen at 5 left unless we lynch scum. However, if I'm wrong and there are 3 scum, then today is LYLO. So it might be best to lynch flerp first.

Why do you think flerp? I'm not disagreeing that we probably shouldn't lynch AR(as I said yesterday, but no one listens to me) but what's the case on flerp?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I think tmm and flerp are scrumbles buuut ##vote AR I don't like ar right now.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah honestly i dont have the energy to like stay caught up and everything so if u wanna lynch me, then rly, please do

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Li Dawny posted:

Why do you think flerp? I'm not disagreeing that we probably shouldn't lynch AR(as I said yesterday, but no one listens to me) but what's the case on flerp?

Well I'm still operating on the belief that YPM is telling the truth about his claim that 2 scum were on the Tobbs lynch. There are only 4 people left alive from that lynch: Me, Jimson, flerp and AR. I know I'm town and I still think Jimson is town because nobody else has claimed a protective type role. That only leaves flerp and AR.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm pretty certain it's either TMM, flerp, or Jimson doing the NK's(besides jedit), as none of them have provided a single useful night result.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Also, do you seriously think I'm scum after yesterday?

Why the gently caress would AA give lynchproof to a scum member in a 13 man game?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

I'm pretty certain it's either TMM, flerp, or Jimson doing the NK's(besides jedit), as none of them have provided a single useful night result.

I'm confirmed town scumbo. Unless you think town Retro had some reason to lie about his role and results.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Also, do you seriously think I'm scum after yesterday?

Why the gently caress would AA give lynchproof to a scum member in a 13 man game?

And yes, you're quite obviously scum. And it's quite possible that you just had a 1x lynchproof (or possibly deathproof) since this game had a dayvig and a claimed role that kills the person he's protects if he is killed.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

And yes, you're quite obviously scum. And it's quite possible that you just had a 1x lynchproof (or possibly deathproof) since this game had a dayvig and a claimed role that kills the person he's protects if he is killed.

Are you confident enough to risk losing the game if there are three scum?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Are you confident enough to risk losing the game if there are three scum?

Yes because you're trying to say there are 3 3P and 3 scum for a total of 6 non town in a 13 player game.

Or you're trying to say that you're unlynchable scum on a 3 person scum team.

Both of those scenarios are basically guaranteed town losses.

And if you're trying to say that we're in a game with 3 3Ps (one of which essentially becomes a voting stump upon reaching his claimed wincon) and 2 scum, I'm going to laugh in your face.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

Yes because you're trying to say there are 3 3P and 3 scum for a total of 6 non town in a 13 player game.

Or you're trying to say that you're unlynchable scum on a 3 person scum team.

Both of those scenarios are basically guaranteed town losses.

And if you're trying to say that we're in a game with 3 3Ps (one of which essentially becomes a voting stump upon reaching his claimed wincon) and 2 scum, I'm going to laugh in your face.

Good, then lynch me and see how it goes.

Here's a hint: challenge your preconceptions of your dumb setup spec.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Good afternoon fellow non-dead teens. I would very much like to lynch AR because I am very tired of his posts and don't believe he is a lynch proof 3p. Thoughts? (Except for AR I'm not asking him)

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

Good afternoon fellow non-dead teens. I would very much like to lynch AR because I am very tired of his posts and don't believe he is a lynch proof 3p. Thoughts? (Except for AR I'm not asking him)

Oh moat, you're going to die last.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I feel like I may have heard something gang but I think it was just the wind.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

I feel like I may have heard something gang but I think it was just the wind.

I'm going to smoke a fat blunt over your dead rear end corpse when this is all over.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Alright, I'm gonna ##vote flerp because if two scum were on that vote and I'm town, AR is lynchproof, and I believe TMM is town, flerp is the only other option.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Flerp

Love u flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
remember me as i was

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'll remember you as scum (not voting in case someone wants to check in

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I feel like everyone is trolling me rn by not voting AR

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

because you're a loving idiot

don't vote me unless you like losing this game

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I don't think flerp is scum, but whatever, if he isn't you guys get one more chance to win anyway.

Personally? Jimson is still the most useless player who has contributed nothing. I think even if flerp is scum, Jimson is probably scum with him, considering how bus happy Jimson is in most of his games as scum.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if i was scum w/ jimson i wouldnt want 2 die

Your Personal Muse posted:

I'll remember you as scum (not voting in case someone wants to check in

remember me as a lover w/ jimson

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Except that we tried to lynch him yesterday and he was unlynchable. Sure, we could try again today, but the safer play is to lynch the other person we think is scum.

Maybe, AR can't be lynched until he's the only scum left, maybe he really is a 3P who became unlynchable after achieving his wincon, or maybe he had a 1x lynchproof or deathproof.

The scenarios I see are:

1. 3 3Ps and 3 scum. I think this is unlikely, but if it's true and we don't lynch scum then we lose today. This would include hitting an unlynchable 3P.
2. 3 3Ps and 2 scum. I think this is also unlikely, but if it's true then we can't lose today even if flerp is a mislynch.
3. 2 3Ps and 2 scum. I think this is the most likely scenario and if it's flerp/AR, then maybe AR just can't be lynched until his partner in crime is dead.
4. 3 3Ps and 1 scum. I've been giving this some thought today and it's possible, although it would mean that YPM just got 'scum' results from everyone who wasn't town on the lynch.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

I don't think flerp is scum, but whatever, if he isn't you guys get one more chance to win anyway.

Personally? Jimson is still the most useless player who has contributed nothing. I think even if flerp is scum, Jimson is probably scum with him, considering how bus happy Jimson is in most of his games as scum.

Why don't you think flerp is scum now? You said earlier today you think that you think either me, flerp or Jimson is the one doing the NKs, so why are you now flipping your position?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

Why don't you think flerp is scum now? You said earlier today you think that you think either me, flerp or Jimson is the one doing the NKs, so why are you now flipping your position?

Because I did a reread of flerp and Jimson together, and I feel a scum jimson way more than a scum flerp this game.

Jimson has contributed almost nothing except "my action did nothing because i had nothing to bodyguard", including claiming he babysat me to try and kill me, which is about the most obvious possible scum claim to make.

flerp on the other hand has actually made an effort, even if it didn't amount to much. I don't know why he's kept his role so quiet, especially now, but at the very least it doesn't feel like he's been lying to us.

TMM, I know we've had our differences since I revealed my true nature, but remember when we worked together? To save town from Tobbs? To save you from Tobbs?

We can work together again, and get you a win. Get you all a win.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

TMMadman posted:

Why are you even entertaining AR?

:psyduck:

His claim is ANOTHER third party which has a ninja assassin nk and is unlynch able. Notwithstanding the fact that he has fake claimed already in this game.

Also, the night he claimed to kill jedit there was no other kill. Are we to assume the scum team didnt make a nk? Or maybe everyone targeted jedit for some reason?

OR MAYBE

AR is scum, and has a one shot lynch proof.

C'mon gang.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

if i was scum w/ jimson i wouldnt want 2 die

remember me as a lover w/ jimson

Are you basically admitting your scum now?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mafia edit : you're

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no wth

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Did everyone just give up or something?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Nah flerp and you are scum

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Your Personal Muse posted:

Nah flerp and you are scum

If only town had a case on flerp that didn't read like dumb garbage.

You are garbage town and deserve to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how am i still alive

• Locked thread