Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Also, if imgay had survived, he would have likely killed me the night after the failed lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

The issue being that YPM would have confirmed he got the medkit, and that would have explained my night movement.

And it would have completely invalidated your earlier claims about being a 3P who got a secret ninja gift.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm still honestly irritated at Tobbs for killing confirmed town. That was just mind boggling.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
actually tobbs is a master strategist

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

YOU ALWAYS DO THIS AHHHHHHHHHH :ducksiren:

Like for real if you are ever scum you are going to succeed because everyone will just be like "ya he is always crazy scummy"

this was the best post just an fyi

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

this was the best post just an fyi

I literally wanted to scream at this game and was so upset scum killed me

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Why is it that nobody ever bothers to go back and re-read people after they are dead? I called it that a third person giving boons had to be scum.

Jedit posted:

No, I'm saying you were given the dayvig by a scum Inventor. Consider: I'm Town and give boons, Dongsbot was 3P and gave boons. Logically it makes sense that there's also a scum player who gives boons, no?

Anyway, I don't think Town could have won this game short of a miracle. AA says in the scumdoc that Town were going to be thinking the scum team was too strong, but that's just straight up the truth. The scum had a roleblocker, a lynchproof, the ability to perform a double-kill (AR's broken gun) and were supported by a Lyncher with a Town target. If we'd lynched TMM on Day 1 the game could have been over on Day 2.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
My one true love won:dealwithit:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

:love: u flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
a victory for love

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm confused, why was AR unlynchable? I don't see it in his pm?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
1 shot lynch proof said near bottom

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm confused, why was AR unlynchable? I don't see it in his pm?

Because everything good in the world is a lie

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh there it is, my iPad formats docs weird.

Figured it was something like that, of course one of the slashers would be killed and then come right back.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
RE: The Setup, I think the lynchproof was the thing that took it over the edge in terms of being too much in favor of scum. It effectively added another scum to the team and with so many 3P and scum town didn't have many mislynches at all to play with. Without the lynchproof it would still be in favor of them but I think all role heavy games there is going to necessarily be some imbalance

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah the pizza guy should have been a town role and one of the other scum should been a goon, or even just made Jason one shot. It was a bit unbalanced but not wildly

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Flavor wise it makes perfect sense, Freddy literally got lynched by town and came back for revenge.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I understand the flavor but the unlynchable thing just in terms of favoring the scum was just a tad much. I'm not saying it should never happen but if you need that for flavor reasons I think town should've had a little more leeway in terms of mislynching

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think the unlynchable part was just over the top when combined with being an inventor with items that couldn't actually hurt scum at all. It might have been ok if it was only a 2 person scum team, but with three of them it's just too much.

I mean not only do scum get to pass out a dayvig that can't hurt them, but they also got to pass out a cop that could have essentially driven not one, but two, mislynches. If the insane cop gets passed out on N1 and used N2, it almost certainly drives a D3 mislynch which would then turn into a D4 mislynch on the guy who reported the results.

Imo, he should have been either one or the other, but not both.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
both 3p roles are horrible

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

btw im writing three names on a piece of paper in an envelope which i will seal and open upon the end of the game and inside will be the name of the three scum namaste

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i've submitted my envelope to an unbiased 3rd party

:angel:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
it didn't go so well

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

anyway the scum are deifnitely 100% guaranteed to be JEDIT, JIMSON, and MOAT

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

it didn't go so well

Who were your guesses?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Li Dawny posted:

Who were your guesses?

I quoted his PM in the post directly above yours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

I quoted his PM in the post directly above yours!

Oh, my fault.

• Locked thread