Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ch ch ch. Ah ah ah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

lol it most certainly is not, but that would be hilariously bastard

I did it and it was more boring than you'd think

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Moatillata posted:

I am at an airport so I won't eat the trash, if I were home you might have gotten lucky. Also I am def not an artist.

Trash buffet:

http://i.imgur.com/dMl5vZH.jpg

Slasher more like trasher

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey anybody want to smoke pot, drink and have pre-marital sex?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey guys, I'll be right back

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow you guys had a busy night.

So who's the scum?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nope

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I am not scum this game :)

But are you town?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

People need to chill and not take this game so seriously. I can't even imagine being mad about Mafia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nobody be mean to me, I'm very sensitive

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:qq: What did I just say?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh ok then :forkbomb:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jimson are you scum?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I've already breadcrumbed my role over and over. I am done with that now. Now it's time for something different :3

Is that a yes?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wait wait wait, are you saying you're not scum? Don't lie to me jimmy, I'll know.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This seems like an odd push and I'm not following the logic.

TMM are you a bad guy perhaps?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote dongs
I don't feel like there are any great cases are on anyone so I say we go for the 3p

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Li Dawny posted:

Something about pushing a 3p when we still have time makes me suspect you RF. It's like you've decided that there's no point in scum hunting.

I'm fine voting for someone else but I'm at work now and will be for the next ~7 hours so I'm not expecting to be super duper active

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm quite certain TMM is town.

Tobbs may be setting him up here, I could see that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote tobbs

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, the 'gently caress you' was a joke. I had just posted in a different thread about how I don't curse because I have too much class and I made a joke, this is why I don't do that. Part of my role was a one shot cop, I didn't get anything at night except my result, which was Imgay=teen. You decided that it was invalid, shot Imgay, then decided I was lying when he came up the same alignment that I said.

He's trying to make you feel bad so you move on

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

AR forgot that his fakeclaim has a rolecop, not a cop.

Oops.

No?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TMMadman posted:

Do you have any thoughts on who is scum?

Yeah, tobbs. I don't really think there are 2 3ps in a 13 player game and even if there were, lynchers may as well be scum, they tend to be pretty anti town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Player lynchers, sure, but generally not flavor lynchers.

I don't see the difference

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Player lynchers generally get townies as targets, because they can make up an investigative result and win that way.

Flavor lynchers are almost never used in games because they are impossible to play, but if they are used they tend to be given scum targets. Otherwise it's almost impossible to win as a flavor lyncher.

Not how I use them

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, well, along those lines: RF and Tomm are both insufferable lurkers accross the board. Every game I've played with them they've lurked like this. Most, on the other hand, is usually far more active than this and that makes me feel like he's scummy.

I just don't spam the thread with bullshit so I look like a lurker, but everything I say is loaded with wisdom

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your Personal Muse posted:

Why is Tobbs the scum?

He's claimed 3p lyncher and vigged someone confirmed as town by a cop investigation

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Folks, do I have some news for you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So, I'm the bookworm, teen aligned, and a 2 shot lie detector.

On N1 I checked this

TMMadman posted:

Nope, I am a good guy.

and it was true!

Then last night I did this

Absurd Revolver posted:

i am a video game nerd with JOAT role, each power has a 33% chance of working, can use it three times in any combination before it stops working entirely

And it was false.

So TMM is town and AR is a liar

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I should also mention that my results can be TRUE, FALSE, or PARTIALLY TRUE, and the AR statement was straight up false, not partially true.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If you won why are you still here?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If they're to be believed Dongs would have been removed once hitting his wincon and Tobbs would have been a stump. Odd that you're different.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Eh ##vote AR

Maybe I lied and can see if you're lying tonight, if you survive, who knows

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've done ninja SK

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your Personal Muse posted:

One thing I'm concerned about is whether RF and TMM are secretly scum bros but TMM claim Truant before the principal flipped

I also caught AR. Also if anyone copped either me or TMM we'd both go down, that would be a bad plan

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mine's a night action but I don't think I actually "visit" anyone

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm confused, why was AR unlynchable? I don't see it in his pm?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh there it is, my iPad formats docs weird.

Figured it was something like that, of course one of the slashers would be killed and then come right back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah the pizza guy should have been a town role and one of the other scum should been a goon, or even just made Jason one shot. It was a bit unbalanced but not wildly

• Locked thread