Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yesss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Strongest like physical strength? No idea.

Strength in playing mafia:
That's complex.

EccoRaven: Probably more authoritarian than strong.
Byers: Very convincing and detailed as scum.
Max: A well balanced player
CCKeane: The perfect blend of legitimate and poo poo posts, concealing clever clever keane
Quidnose: Very in depth casework, usually hits scum with his reads as well, even if the casing itself doesnt' necessarily substantiate it. Good intuition

Although, I could say the same of a number of players. Tobbs, King Burgundy, dong has good intuition, Li Dawny has excellent casework, He who was formerly known as Opop. I mean it's a complex question.

Fun though:
imgay
Jimson
dong
Keane
Glowku

:(

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Don't worry, you're one of my favorite mods.

:unsmith:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
truth btw

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

Top five bands go

boy crisis

dire straits

they might be giants

gorillaz

coheed

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

The only band I haven't heard is boy crisis wikipedia says they never made an album?

they released one album semi-officially and made one music video and then broke up because they were a bunch of lovely hipsters

i'll swear on that one album tho

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

Name pls and I'll check it out

tulipomania

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIu8xWAaIfc

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
all of those things sound fun

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ill give a boon to the person who describes the tastiest pizza

Thick crust, sautéed broccoli Rabe, roasted garlic, and spicy Italian sausage, with fresh mozzarella and a drizzle of olive oil.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
what's there to do for fun around here

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
making breakfast for my 18mo while my 7yo is at summer camp

not the teen slasher kind but the kind where they go in the pool most of the time because summer in Florida is like an oven

still recovering from the plague he gave me though

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
eh whatever i'm gonna just get turboed/vigged early in every game now i guess

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
thinking about just quitting as a player for awhile if this keeps up, focus on modding since i've somehow landed in the jimson zone

maybe i just need a clean break from mafia entirely

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
oh and i just had a panic attack in between postings, when a cop came up to my door

luckily it was just to ask where an address was, but i've had some problems with the law recently and i honestly thought they were coming for me

i have more bothering me than a dumb mafia game, is what i'm saying

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

p

pls quit mafia and focus on your legal battles and other personal issues for the time being because Mafia is an internet party game and should not distract from your real life issues.

sure

##vote ar

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
most of the issues I have to deal with are anxiety and migraine related, and the actual legal issues are in the past

i use mafia to help get through those feelings a lot of the time by focusing on something intellectually challenging instead of the made up fears and anxieties

getting ousted from every game i join doesn't help

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##unvote

not gonna just take this

here's my fullclaim

i am a video game nerd with JOAT role, each power has a 33% chance of working, can use it three times in any combination before it stops working entirely

i get a rolecop(mario), jail(pokemon), and a vig(megaman)

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think you're awesome as a mod and a player :)

Migraines are a bitch, topamax is actually working for me though so I've had less days where I'm incapacitated.

At the end of the day these are just games, and I've never had trouble playing as many as I wanted (usually 1-3) so if I get voted out I usually just join another one and don't worry about it too much.

topamax makes my hands tingle and makes soda undrinkable

i'm on a new medication, amitriptyline, just started so i don't know how much it will help

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I take a "middling" dose of 100mg daily (50 mg in the morning, 50mg before bed). I had some tingling when I started taking it but those side effects wore off after a while.

I had to take it for a long, long time before the side effects stopped though.

what's good is the amitriptyline helps with my insomnia, IBS, and anxiety as well so it's a nice all in one for my myriad issues

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
kash can u clarify how your masonry works because i have very limited experience with them

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

That sounds like a good medication then! Yeah reading even the wikipedia page shows pleiotropic effects. Hopefully it helps with the migraines too.

me too

gotta love off label benefits

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

A mason doc that literally has the mod saying we are confirmed town among other things is mod confirmed town masonry. You're really doubting this extremely early and it feels like you're scum trying to push out a real possible problem for you and to get rid of it early.

yeah but from a town perspective we have no way of confirming any of that is true, that's what moat is saying

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

So if the other mason bro comes to the thread and confirms would you believe it then? It'd be stupid as gently caress for two scum to pretend they're in a confirmed masonry

if they came out and confirmed, that would help, but only once one of you is dead would we have any real proof, because if you flip town it's exponentially more likely your mason partner is town

but that's not a good idea for the purposes of keeping said masonry from getting NK'd, even if you have already let the cat out of the bag on your end

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

Where have I said that only I should claim?

i think they're saying that the other mason should claim, or you should claim for them?

i already had to claim a PR so i'm hosed but maybe we shouldn't do that anymore d1?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

I understand if you need to lynch a mason early to prove the other one, and I would prefer it is me tbh.

but i don't wanna lynch you, i honestly think you were just trying to help me before and it wasn't some gambit on your part so i'd feel bad about it :(

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

duh because real life takes precedence over mafia games and I think anyone who decided to flip from you to me as a result of me pushing for you to get lynched is a shitlord.

:glomp:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, we need to figure out who has the bad feelies that are going to cause them to kill us all. Who's been broken up with recently?

i broke up with the ghost of pokemon go when my phone refused to play it any longer :ghost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
show us the lies imgay

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

##vote kashuno I'm out

oh kash no cmon it's not that bad

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

it's earnest but my cakeclaim but my fakeclaim is dead proof sirvivor- I mean I'm dead proof survivor lol

are u deathcop too

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
kash is imgay actually slash

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah why don't we just kill imgay to confirm you

##vote imgay

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i'm so confused, why do you insist it should be you kash

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##unvote

why is one lover trying to kill the other then

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

Idk why AR thinks we are lovers and also masons

you've implied it would be bad for us to kill either of you, despite one of you trying to kill the other

you also said you were highschool sweethearts

if i'm wrong then okay, it seemed like an obvious breadcrumb

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

I don't breadcrumb

learn something new every day when you're as dumb as me

anyway, what other leads does anyone have on scum right now, i'm pretty blank but there are too many people who haven't checked in to make any real reads

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

I'm pretty sure this song describes the Kash/imgay relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

##unvote jfc can't I enjoy breakfast at waffle House without all this madness.

the true tragedy of the thread right here

waffle house is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

I didn't even realize they has them in Indiana I was so loving pumped

making me want some salty ham and eggs and a pecan waffle

• Locked thread