Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

well, this has been a let down so far after the amazing Sumo Hall triple shot last week. Hopefully this improves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
taguchi you have to protect your rear end!!! it's all you have!!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i think that taichi match took me completely out of this tournament

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This match already rules.

Edit: That was the ending I hoped for, Ospreay vs KUSHIDA should be a bigger match with more build.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Aug 21, 2016

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

that fuckin ruled

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

these dudes use we will rock you as their entrance :laffo:

also: who are they

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Ultimo Guerrero who's a big star in CMLL and is good when he puts forth the effort and his less impressive stablemates Gran Guerrero and Euforia. He lost his mask in a huge Anniversary main event to Atlantis a couple years ago.

If you didn't know Caristico is the original Mistico who was the first Sin Cara in WWE.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well this is all very acrobatic!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

this is cool as hell!!!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

going to sleep but let's go kushida

Archbishop Karaoke
May 10, 2006

Thauros posted:

If you didn't know Caristico is the original Mistico who was the first Sin Cara in WWE.

Shoulda never changed from Mizteziziziziziziziziziziz

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ that chairshot :gonk:

Please leave that poo poo in the past.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
ACH is here to live out his animu dreams

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Young Bucks beat MCMG, called out the Briscoes and say they want to add the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles to their collection. I wonder if that means actually combining the two?

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Please stop trying to kill KUSHIDA.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm glad they were able to revive Alex's corpse after that Young Bucks match so he could give KUSHIDA his jacket :)

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

That was a pretty good show, but I'm still not sure what the point of bringing back the Super J Cup was???

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah it was fun but two shows felt like a rush job, and a month apart meant I'd pretty much forgotten all the previous match-ups anyway, especially since the G1 took place in-between.

Still, I'm always up for seeing KUSHIDA main event.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Putting the jr ace over is actually a pretty cool use for the tourney imo but they really took a questionable route to get there.

Also, sadly my fears of this being a bomb at the gates were accurate. They only drew 3,041 to an arena that's sized similar to Sumo Hall. To put it in perspective they drew over 1k more people to a G1 card in the midsized Machida Gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Holy poo poo that suplex on the apron in the finals.

Some good matches in there and worth a watch, but nothing mind blowing. Nice to see KUSHIDA finally getting put over huge this year after the stop-and-start booking last year.

• Locked thread