Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«160 »
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I got your scoops right here.

Midnightghoul posted:

I'm not going to try to start a fight with rovert or anything over the plans obviously changing but I just want to say this is way funnier than Lio Rush being on 205 Live

If the Observer or PWInsider don't report that was was a change in plan I'll take the L. But I even got a DM this afternoon saying it was Lio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/963626845559144449

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey...

I heard they told a suspected leaky faucet that it was Lio to make sure they had the right guy, even though it was murphy all along. and that said employee is "gone forever, big time, in more ways than one, nonspecifically" now

VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

#HEKNOWS
#SCOOPS
#IGNOREMYPOSTS

Wow. I can't believe Rovert got some intern killed.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HUSS
HUSS
HUSS

rovert posted:

If the Observer or PWInsider don't report that was was a change in plan I'll take the L. But I even got a DM this afternoon saying it was Lio.

Lio hasn't wrestled since Lars squashed him. Feels like a Dream scenario.

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

I used Roberts scoop to bet half my savings on the 205 live tournament brackets help my family is dying

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

VJeff posted:

Wow. I can't believe Rovert got some intern killed.

Dead interns get resurrected as Tye Dillinger, it's fine.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

Dead interns get resurrected as Tye Dillinger, it's fine.

Yeah but it takes 10 of 'em to make a full one

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

But only 5 to make a Big E, so you do have to choose carefully.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Mr. Intensity

Putting it in here ~just in case~, but Asuka is being advertised for RAW events in May. (Obviously subject to change, and not exactly 100% trusthworthy, but still interesting)

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

On Lio/205 Live the change tp Buddy Murphy was made last Thursday. It was Triple H's call after a coach told him Buddy would be a better fit as he's much closer to being cut that Lio is. A fish or cut bait situation if you remember that ESPN WWE NXT Behind the Curtain special. As I said in the past Buddy is seen as uncoachable and has a bad attitude. This is considered Buddy's last chance to impress.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

Putting it in here ~just in case~, but Asuka is being advertised for RAW events in May. (Obviously subject to change, and not exactly 100% trusthworthy, but still interesting)

Knowing WWE creative, Asuka will challenge Charlotte for the Smackdown title but stay on Raw, with Michael Cole hyping how this is the first time ever a woman from Raw fought a woman from Smackdown, and then Asuka will win the Smackdown title at Mania, but stay on Raw, and the angle will be "How can Asuka keep the Smackdown title when she's on Raw?!" because nothing matters.

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

I hope Daivari taps Murphy out in like 30 seconds

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

ME BOSS
YOU NOT

fart blood posted:

Knowing WWE creative, Asuka will challenge Charlotte for the Smackdown title but stay on Raw, with Michael Cole hyping how this is the first time ever a woman from Raw fought a woman from Smackdown, and then Asuka will win the Smackdown title at Mania, but stay on Raw, and the angle will be "How can Asuka keep the Smackdown title when she's on Raw?!" because nothing matters.

Unless they unify the womenís titles once they merge the PPVs

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Mr. Intensity

Still very early, so I expect these odds to swing around, but here are a few markets apparently for Elimination Chamber. In the case of the EC matches, I only listed the top two people (or other odds that interest me).

Sports Dime Lines:

Asuka vs Nia Jax:

Asuka: -900
Nia Jax: +900

Women's Elimination Chamber:

Alexa Bliss: -120
Sasha Banks: +200

Men's Elimination Chamber:

Roman Reigns: -600
Everyone but Elias: +1900
Elias: +7000

Kambi only has odds up for the two ECs, and Alexa and Roman are both the favorites for those matches. -200 (edit: now -300) and -700 respectively.

They did republish several markets like who is leaving Wrestlemania as champ, however! There are no markets for the tag titles/IC titles at this time.

WWE Universal Champion:

Roman Reigns is at -1000.

WWE Championship:

Shinsuke Nakamura is at -400

RAW Women's Championship:

Nia Jax at -117 (for context, this shift happened because Asuka is presumed to be going to Smackdown. If she doesn't go, I'd expect the odds to shift back in her favor, but as of right now, both her and Alexa's odds are at +150)

Smackdown Women's Championship:

Asuka is at -200. (Assuming she jumps to Smackdown. Otherwise her odds will probably worsen, and Carmella is the second favorite at -150)

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at Feb 17, 2018 around 21:41

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Can you bet Braun leaving Mania as champion? Whatís the line? Romanís steroid issue potentially blowing up led WOR last night.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

Dacap posted:

Unless they unify the womenís titles once they merge the PPVs

I'm all for unifying titles and ending the brand split but doing so this early into either run is the most modern WWE thing.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

fart blood posted:

I'm all for unifying titles and ending the brand split but doing so this early into either run is the most modern WWE thing.

Donít have to end the brand split to merge the titles

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

I promise, that one day, everything's going to be better for you.

Soiled Meat

mkay0 posted:

Donít have to end the brand split to merge the titles

I think merging the women and tag titles would do wonders for those divisions and moving each to a separate show. I'd say Women on Raw and Tag on Smackdown. Keep a under title on each show and make it mean something, US on Smackdown and IC on Raw and unify the top title again, have it something for the top guys to chance after. The worse thing WWE has done in the last 5 years or so is make every single title meaningless. If you are going to make these giant cross band shows every month then you are going to have to make your titles mean something so the feuds that aren't for a championship have any reason for happening.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Apparently USA wants the women on both shows.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Mr. Intensity

Aphrodite posted:

Apparently USA wants the women on both shows.

Isn't that what is happening right now? Unless you mean abolishing the brand split for the women. Also, do you have a link to this story?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

The women don't need to be on one show or the other to feel important, just loving book them and push them on both shows like the other men. It's a gender, not a division, and the sooner WWE realizes that the better for everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Isn't that what is happening right now? Unless you mean abolishing the brand split for the women. Also, do you have a link to this story?

Yeah, no change. I was responding to the guy above me suggesting putting the whole division on Raw.

I donít have a source, thatís just what people always say every time it comes up.

«160 »