Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«224 »
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Ms. Money

VJeff posted:

Anybody else looking forward to some h*ll-*ss vi*lence for the b*lt tonight?

Wow, please watch your language. This is a kayfabe friendly zone.

Smackdown Tags is now at -1050, from -420, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

It's cute that people think Asuka will ever be relevant again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

Benne posted:

It's cute that people think Asuka will ever be relevant again

Luckily itís not a lot of people

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

WWE are very, very good at one aspect of promoting: Taking someone they don't see as a star and making absolutely sure that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

I would say congrats to Team RAW on their win, but considering there is talk that Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn are legitimately REALLY loving ANGRY at Nia for loving up their main event of Becky vs Ronda, I dunno.

Obviously not that loving angry then.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

Chris James 2 posted:

Luckily itís not a lot of people

I didnít expect this to include squashed by Nia, for the record lol

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

Just one more thing; that was actually posted several hours ago, so if you want the latest information at crucial times then keep us bookmarked!

Hi I posted for well over a decade on the Oratory forum that spun off of Rajah. We had such high profile posters as reviewer John C. who I canít even find anymore after he got run off for pretending to be married and Xavier von Erick who founded Perverted Justice and was the most insufferable human being alive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey...

Hello my friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Iím actually a little impressed going there that Rajah still exists and has multiple writers with multiple updates a day actually, and that Rajah apparently still does stuff himself as well. I remember that site feeling weirdly old in the early 2000s

Rajah: more involved with his two decade year old site than Lowtax

«224 »