Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«327 »
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

D U S T M A N

Kareem Olajuwan
Shaquille Ali

very creative, Jerry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

Cabana's legal advice?
I'm bourgeoisie.
I... hit the shitty
firemans carry knee.

Randy X

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JC Ice, Wolfie D, Crush, and Savio Vega were all in the WWE Nation too.

You know, until they broke up so Crush joined up with a bunch of Nazi bikers and started a race war.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

there's been rumors about them trying to start a new NoD for a couple weeks now so that's where my money is

MVP, Lashley, Shelton, and possibly Cedric if he turns on Ali and Ricochet and joins them?

naturally the faction demanding that black wrestlers be treated with respect will be heels

my guess is the Shane thing is unrelated, possibly them starting the build for a match in Saudi Arabia where he nearly dies (from heatstroke, and then jumps off something really tall)

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I am guessing that it is the undisputed era.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this was already posted sorry

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

“Any means necessary” points at NoD if they’re actually clever enough to incorporate something like that into their leak purposefully.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

Daily Update from Dave https://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upd...n-street-316776

No Nation 2.0 but it was pitched

Orton's punting Flair either tonight or next week

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

God if they go full Inokism I'll laugh

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dave also said it might be a 90's Gang Warz/modern NJPW style multi-faction thing. Which would actually be kind of a breath of fresh air, to be honest.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

Cabana's legal advice?
I'm bourgeoisie.
I... hit the shitty
firemans carry knee.

Yes its very much Millionaires vs The New Blood

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I thought the redtext someone dumped on you was in bad taste and a bit much so here's a corgi instead.

Gaz-L posted:

Dave also said it might be a 90's Gang Warz/modern NJPW style multi-faction thing. Which would actually be kind of a breath of fresh air, to be honest.

I'm hoping more for like ROH's poor Dragon Gate ripoff Faction Wars. They have Gabe on the payroll so deffo get him to name the groups to see if he can better Vulture Squad and No Remorse Corps and Resilience

Sugar Blaster
Dec 14, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

forkboy84 posted:

I'm hoping more for like ROH's poor Dragon Gate ripoff Faction Wars. They have Gabe on the payroll so deffo get him to name the groups to see if he can better Vulture Squad and No Remorse Corps and Resilience
never forget hangmen three

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

The Timeless Child is THE DOCTOR? Oh, for God's sake!

Top Cop

Sugar Blaster posted:

never forget hangmen three

My favorite part about the Hangmen Three was that there were four guys in it.

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

its hangm3n, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 14, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

i THOUGHT it was stylized stupidly but i wasn't sure and didn't care enough to check

«327 »