Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Jason Jordan will do a run-in and turn on Angle because he put himself in the match instead of HIS OWN SON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
AJ and Joe coming out to help Angle would be cool since he has history with both

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It's also wrestling, so once they've got your money to see Kurt gently caress you, you're getting Jason Jordan

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Numero6 posted:

Jason Jordan will do a run-in and turn on Angle because he put himself in the match instead of HIS OWN SON!

Changed my mind, this is absolutely happening.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Oh Snapple! posted:

It's really weird to know that Asuka/Emma absolutely should be a complete and total squash while still kinda wishing it wasn't, because it's a legitimately great matchup :smith:

There's an alternate universe where Heel Emma wasn't a joke and this would be a hyped NXT rematch.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Kurt is all over their advertising, there is no way they would pull a bait and switch like that because people are now paying money to see Kurt.

'Card subject to change'.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Whatever WWE does I can't imagine there's really a big number of people who buy the Network within 48 hours of the show based off of Angle being announced off TV who would actually cause a business problem if they bait and switch.

I imagine that the worst case scenario IF WWE decides to bait and switch is a bunch of people will complain online and some will cancel their network before signing back up within the next 3-6 months.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dexie posted:

'Card subject to change'.

They still voluntarily offer refunds for major card changes.

They could of course not this time but it would look pretty bad.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

It's really weird to know that Asuka/Emma absolutely should be a complete and total squash while still kinda wishing it wasn't, because it's a legitimately great matchup :smith:
If literally all they do is repeat their Takeover: London match, I'd be happy with that.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Looks like a last minute switch and Kalisto is now favored over Enzo.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lolEnzo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I put all my money on Emma.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So lots of Survivor Series spoilers are being posted on PWInsider.

Let's run down a few of them:

- Brock Lesnar vs Jinder Mahal is scheduled, with John Cena as the special guest ref. I guess the talk is this will set up Cena vs Mahal at Wrestlemania, so Cena can have his 17th title win.

- Natalya vs Alexa (Champ vs Champ)

- Usos vs Shield (this will be okay/good at least)

- Baron Corbin vs The Miz (lol)

- Women Survivor Series Match (Sasha or Bayley will be team captain for RAW after tonight)

I'm sure there will be a Mens Survivor Series match as well, but you'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel for it, talent wise.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

holy poo poo please be fake

that card (and WM match) is loving DIRE

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's weird to have opinions on individual wwe cards

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Natty/Alexa will probably be good.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Natty/Alexa will probably be good.

Going to have to disagree solely because heel vs heel almost never works, and both of their characters have gotten stale. If it were Charlotte vs Alexa or Nattie vs Asuka, I would be inclined to agree, but...yeah. :geno:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Usos vs Shield will be awesome

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Assuming Roman is back in time, who's going to be the third man for the Usos?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Dexie posted:

There won't be a third man. It'll be Tag Champs vs Tag Champs, most likely. They are doing a bunch of champ vs champ matches at Survivor Series, even though there is a better (more appropriate) PPV in December coming up, called Clash of Champions.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dexie posted:

I'd be willing to bet Roman would be in the 5 on 5 men's match if there is one. Then again if they really are doing Miz/Corbin as a separate match, I don't know what the gently caress.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Luke Harper vs Bray Wyatt on the Survivor Series preshow seems about right. It would be a fine match and maybe remind the WWE that Luke exists.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

so Cena goes back to SD after 3 weeks on Raw to job to Roman? lol

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

a new study bible! posted:

Luke Harper vs Bray Wyatt on the Survivor Series preshow seems about right. It would be a fine match and maybe remind the WWE that Luke exists.

Doesn't he have a new/old goofy B Horror tag team/gimmick?

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Dexie posted:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Dexie posted:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
loving hell Jinder champ until WM...

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

loving hell Jinder champ until WM...

THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA WILL REIGN FOR ETERNITY

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA WILL REIGN FOR ETERNITY

John Cena will humbly ask to put him over at WM.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Dexie posted:

Somehow also the The Big Dog, Roman Reigns

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Unless AJ is fighting Nakamura WM will get a hard pass from me this year

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Who doesn't want to see the tenth coronation of The Big Dog, Roman Reigns?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Not at all shocked by that Mania match. Jinder beating Nak again made it clear he was holding till at least Mania

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

- Baron Corbin vs The Miz (lol)

HEY MIZ

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Billzasilver posted:

Somehow also the The Big Dog, Roman Reigns

The long awaited sequel to Cody Rhodes and Bob Holly vs Ted DiBiase Jr and Cody Rhodes

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Who doesn't want to see the tenth coronation of The Big Dog, Roman Reigns?

I'm just in it for the Raw After Mania at this point.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Natty is totally getting cashed in on after the Bliss match. That way they get at least one title change.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Not at all shocked by that Mania match. Jinder beating Nak again made it clear he was holding till at least Mania

I just don't get why they're OK with straight up admitting the world title doesn't matter for like 8 months. Jinder's pretty clearly been getting the CM Punk treatment where his program is only like the third most important on the show, and Smackdown's been built around Sami and KO the last few weeks.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

I just don't get why they're OK with straight up admitting the world title doesn't matter for like 8 months.

Can't say for sure that it's worse than admitting the Raw world champ is never there and also now doesn't even always defend when he does show

Say what you want about Jinder, at least he's going to defend the belt minimum once between now and 2018. Raw has no more PPVs this year after Survivor Series and even if they did, Brock's currently not advertised for anything post-SS in 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

I just don't get why they're OK with straight up admitting the world title doesn't matter for like 8 months.

trumpism's central feature is naked honesty