Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Oh, I thought this was a "you can't leave the country" parole sort of thing not a "you can't enter the country" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

TTBF posted:

Oh, I thought this was a "you can't leave the country" parole sort of thing not a "you can't enter the country" thing.

Yep, that's why we're building a wall. Gotta contain all this greatness.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

TTBF posted:

Canada is pretty strict about admitting people to the country with DUIs, even moreso than the US; generally speaking, one conviction in the US for DUI will get you blocked from Canada, while one conviction in Canada for DUI won't get you blocked from the US (absent other misdemeanor charges). You can get a waiver, though, which is what I'd assume Hardy and WWE's lawyers sought.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It was always hilarious when TNA had an international tour and had to do an injury angle every single time to get Jeff off TV.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I know this will never happen in a million years but the mention of Naomi/Mella made me think it would be cool if they did bigger stables again, or at least friend clusters. I can totally see Mella, Naomi, Usos, Truth as friends, and with how big the roster is you could add a few more to their cool mix like New Day or Lucha House Party so that they're represented more across all the divisions. Then you can have more people logically mixed and matched for whatever nightly clusterfuck gets arranged by the GMs.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Throw in No Way Jose, and they’ll dance so long there will never me time for anyone to have a match.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1096726267943104513

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Ronda is extremely not a draw. I wouldn't be surprised.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Ruby winning via DQ is the most obvious booking decision on the planet with Charlotte at ringside and Becky probably coming to crash it.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
RR DQ K2MA

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Your Parents posted:

Ronda is extremely not a draw. I wouldn't be surprised.

This tbh, and it's not hard to see why she's leaving after Mania if she's already dried up in wrestling + she's going to make enough money from the Mania main event to live in privacy for the rest of her life

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
psst

MMA fighters aren’t going to draw in WWE

Conor McGregor probably would but other than him I don’t even know if Daniel Cormier could

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lmao Ronda isn't losing the title to Ruby Riott, sorry to say

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tomahawk posted:

psst

MMA fighters arent going to draw in WWE

Conor McGregor probably would but other than him I dont even know if Daniel Cormier could

I want GSP to cut a WWE promo.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I like Roman, of course, dinosaurs, and the excitement of the Squared Circle

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Tomahawk posted:

psst

Conor McGregor probably would but other than him I don’t even know if Daniel Cormier could

Cormier really isn’t a big draw in mma without being paired with JBJ

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Tomahawk posted:

psst

As much as I want Matt Riddle to be a draw I know in the end that you’re right

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

rovert does it again

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm loving coming for you rovert you irish punk I lost 50 large

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

issa joke

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA's been taping in Vegas this weekend

Jordynne Grace and Kiera Hogan defeat Su Yung and Allie
Moose vs Killer Kross for number one contendership to Johnny Impact's world title ends in a no contest after each accidentally attack Johnny at ringside, and he responds by attacking both in-ring. Post-match they doubleteam him until Brian Cage comes out to make the save
The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier and Trey Miguel) defeat Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju and Raj Singh, accompanied by Gama Singh)
Eddie Edwards defeats Eli Drake
Delilah Doom vs Alisha ends in no contest after Tessa Blanchard attacks both
Rich Swann defeats Mike Miks
Lucha Bros retain the tag titles over LAX. Postmatch Konnan wants to shake their hands, Lucha Bros taunt, LAX lay them out and remove their masks
Willie Mack defeats Jake Crist by DQ after Dave Crist interferes. Tommy Dreamer comes out to make the save and challenges OVE to a match
Mack and Dreamer defeat OVE
Fallah Bahh and KM defeat Reno Scum (Luster the Legend and Adam Thornstowe) in Reno Scum's return match. Post-match Reno Scum attack and stand tall
Tessa defeats Delilah
Zachary Wentz defeats Ethan Page
Moose and Kross defeat Johnny and Cage. Taya and officials help Johnny and Cage to the back postmatch, Cage bleeding after being hit with the title

Trey defeats Daga
Swann defeats Page. Post-match OVE come out and ask Swann to join yet again. Swann puts on the shirt, then attacks them when their backs are turned celebrating
Ace Austin defeats Jake Atlas
Alisha says her contract's expiring at the end of the month. Desi Hit Squad say they're glad she's leaving, a woman's place is at home. Alisha slaps Gama and Eddie tries to attack the rest with the kendo stick, but gets triple teamed until Eli Drake comes out and chases them off
Kiera, Jordynne and Rosemary defeat Allie, Su Yung, and an Undead Bride
Disco Inferno interrupts a Josh Matthews interview with Scarlett Bordeaux and says women's wrestling hasn't been good since the bra and panties days. She slaps him and threatens to kick his rear end
Lucha Bros defeat the Rascalz
Luchasaurus defeats Chris Bey
OVE defeat Swann, Mack and Dreamer
Disco Inferno defeats Kikutaro
Bahh and KM defeat Reno Scum
Jordynne defeats Tessa to become #1 contender to Taya's Knockouts title. Post-match Tessa throws a tantrum and attacks people at ringside until Gail Kim comes out and fights her off
Edwards and Drake defeat Desi Hit Squad
Kross tries to conchairto a neckbrace-wearing Johnny on a cinder block. Taya and Cage run out to make the save. Taya thanks Cage, then lowblows him. Johnny attacks and conchairtos Cage on the cinder block. Officials help Cage to the back

Rascalz defeat Desi Hit Squad
Moose defeats Trey
Eli Drake and Edwards defeat Bahh and KM
Austin defeats Damien Drake
Matthews interviews Johnny and Taya. Johnny says he did it because Josh and the other smarks aren't interested in him defending the title, they just want to see him wreck his body
Mack defeats Page
Swann retains the X title over Sami Callihan. Post-match Callihan attacks but Swann fights it off until a masked man attacks. Mack gets double-teamed trying to make the save. The masked man is Sawyer Fulton
Su Yung submits Alisha
LAX and Lucha Bros brawl, LAX eventually put Pentagon and Fenix through tables and pose with the tag belts
Scarlett Bordeaux defeats Disco Inferno
Tessa calls out Gail Kim demanding an apology. Gail apologizes and says she's already put in her resignation as a producer. Because she wants to come back as a wrestler so she can kick her rear end without getting in trouble for it. She attacks and chases Tessa off again
Jordynne defeats Taya via countout, Taya retains her Knockouts title. Cage chases Johnny but gets attacked by Kross
Kross defeats Cage after Johnny and Taya interfere. Post-match Johnny puts Cage's arm in a chair and conchairtos it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

As for WWE spoilers, local ads list DX as a group HOF induction

https://twitter.com/Red_Carousell/status/1097395559424577537

Would mean Shawn gets inducted for the second time, everyone else (Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, HHH, Chyna and XPac) for the first time

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

finally hornswaggle gets the dues he deserves

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

As for WWE spoilers, local ads list DX as a group HOF induction

https://twitter.com/Red_Carousell/status/1097395559424577537

Would mean Shawn gets inducted for the second time, everyone else (Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, HHH, Chyna and XPac) for the first time

Could also be second time for Rude as well.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rude's not listed as one of the inductees, just those 6. cowards didn't want to give Rude his second induction

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Put Jason Sensation in the Hall of Fame you cowards

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

try the new taco place posted:

He's kind of a liability. Bipolar or something.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
PWInsider is saying Gargano, Black, and Ciampa are backstage at tonight's RAW. No idea if WWE has any plans for them.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

try the new taco place posted:

The guy who tweeted about committing a mass shooting at a wwe show? Nah

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

DarkstarIV posted:

PWInsider is saying Gargano, Black, and Ciampa are backstage at tonight's RAW. No idea if WWE has any plans for them.

Give me a Finn/Black feud for the IC title and give them 20 minutes at Mania, please and thank you

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Professor Funk posted:

Give me a Finn/Black feud for the IC title and give them 20 minutes at Mania, please and thank you

To be honest, I think its way more likely we get Ciampa, Gargano, and Black all being squashed by Baron, Bobby, and Drew over that, unfortunately.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Narrator: They did not.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

DarkstarIV posted:

To be honest, I think its way more likely we get Ciampa, Gargano, and Black all being squashed by Baron, Bobby, and Drew over that, unfortunately.

Of course, but let me have my fever dreams

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
DIY vs Boss 'n' Hug Connection in an hour long broadway to hammer home that intergender is allowed now.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

DarkstarIV posted:

Obviously part of the Revival's 83 part list of demands to stay with WWE is being allowed to have 1 (one) Takeover-level main roster tag match against DIY.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GLOSS posted:

Obviously part of the Revival's 83 part list of demands to stay with WWE is being allowed to have 1 (one) Takeover-level main roster tag match against DIY.

not gonna lie if the Revival were cutting a promo and then Chrome Hearts cut them off I'd jump or fall out of my chair

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

PWInsider.com has been told by multiple sources that the current plan is for the WWE NXT talents backstage at Raw, WWE NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, Ricochet, WWE NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano and Aleister Black, to appear on tonight's broadcast from Lafayette, Lousiana at the Cajundome.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
ricochet go to 205 Live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

The entirety of NXT take over Raw and kick everyone else out except former NXT talent

Also for maximum irony have DBry show up and get choked out with his hemp belt by, let's say, Velveteen Dream