Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Kofi/Bryan is honestly better than Becky/Rousey/Charlotte now IMO. I loved the program up until a month or so ago but it's gotten really boring and rousey is just so bad at everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

GrimGypsy posted:

Kofi/Bryan is honestly better than Becky/Rousey/Charlotte now IMO. I loved the program up until a month or so ago but it's gotten really boring and rousey is just so bad at everything.

That's because it's fundamentally the same program (face organically gets over out of nowhere, world tries to stomp them down for not being the chosen one) but happening over a far shorter time frame, giving WWE fewer opportunities to ruin it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Just finished RBR and they had a better idea for Mania. The live crowd gets super exhausted already by the middle of the show because you're putting a ton of people in a stadium for hours at a time, just put Kofi/Bryan in the middle of the card where Ronda+Angle/Triple H+Stephanie was and the crowd can be super hot for it, probably a bigger reaction if Kofi wins because they'll have more energy and not have to have sit through Brock/Seth and Triple H/Batista matches that might be slogs, have the Women's 3-way as the main to be the show closer and still have two really great defining moments where the fans are full of energy for both moments

especially when Brock beats Rollins

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Eddie Edwards and Eli Drake defeat LAX for #1 contendership to the tag titles
Petey Williams won a six-man X division showcase against Ace Austin, Trey Miguel, Aiden Prince, Idris Abraham and Jake Crist
OVE defeat Rich Swann and Willie Mack. Post-match OVE continue the attack but Tommy Dreamer makes the save
Rohit Raju defeats Fallah Bahh
Moose defeats Zachary Wentz
Rosemary vs Su Yung ends in no-contest after the undead brides attack Rosemary
Ethan Page and Josh Alexander defeat a local jobber and El Reverso
Madison Rayne defeats Tessa Blanchard after a distraction from Gail Kim
Dezmond Xavier defeats Kongo Kong
Johnny Impact and Taya Valkyrie defeat Brian Cage and Jordynne Grace after the referee (40 year old retired Michigan and Canada indy wrestler John E Bravo) turns heel
Lucha Bros (Fenix and Pentagon Jr) retain the tag titles over Edwards and Eli Drake

Page and Alexander defeat Reverso and Swann
Bahh and Scarlett Bordeaux defeat Desi Hit Squad
Dezmond defeats Moose
Madman Fulton defeats Dreamer
Rayne defeats Taya
Cage threatens Don Callis
Ace Austin defeats Aiden Prince
Rosemary defeats an Undead Bride (KC Spinelli)
Killer Kross defeats Mack
The Deaners (Cody Deaner and Jake Deaner) defeat Halal Beefcake (Idris Abraham and Joe Coleman)
Jordynne defeats Rayne for #1 contendership to the Knockouts title. Postmatch Taya attacks Jordynne with help from Johnny while Bravo cheers on
Wentz defeats Kongo
Lance Storm will guest ref for Johnny's title defense against Cage at the main event of the April 28 PPV Rebellion
LAX and Cage defeat Johnny and Lucha Bros

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
CODY DEANER

ALERT BRYAN

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

THERE'S ANOTHER DEANER?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rare Magic card l00k posted:

THERE'S ANOTHER DEANER?

he's jake something

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
No Allie appearance in the front of the crowd it seems.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

whoops

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Cabbit posted:

That's because it's fundamentally the same program (face organically gets over out of nowhere, world tries to stomp them down for not being the chosen one) but happening over a far shorter time frame, giving WWE fewer opportunities to ruin it.

It's also why the final build to WM 30 is so good, a combination of them having to course correct so close to the show that they only really had time to actually tell the story, and not overcomplicate it, plus it was Triple H's angle that year, so he made sure it didn't get too over-produced (say what you will about Hunter's matches, he usually does a decent job keeping the build simple for his poo poo)

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It'll be revealed that Vince just had that made on purpose to troll.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

I mean we all knew that match is happening.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Fightful is reporting that the fatal four way tonight to determine Asuka's challenger isn't going to happen as planned, and will be an extensive segment instead. No idea what any of that means, but whatever. But Asuka will be a part of it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Go into Smackdown expecting Charlotte to win the Smackdown title to make the Wrestlemania main event match bigger.

There's a lot of unhappiness backstage at the moment someone referred to it as a toxic environment.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

rovert posted:

Go into Smackdown expecting Charlotte to win the Smackdown title to make the Wrestlemania main event match bigger.

There's a lot of unhappiness backstage at the moment someone referred to it as a toxic environment.

Lol Rovert it'd be a scoop if it wasn't toxic.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Per Dave Meltzer, tonight’s SmackDown show is expected to feature changes to the WrestleMania card, including the main event. The three-way aspect of the main event is not changing.

https://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/daily-update-wrestlemania-changes-conor-mcgregor-nikki-bella-280056

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

rovert posted:

It's the main event of Wrestlemania, it's probably the best built match on the show, a) why does it need to be made bigger than that? And b) considering how WWE books its titles does adding another belt actually even make it bigger?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol just had to gently caress over Asuka one more time in the last two weeks, couldn’t help themselves

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Chris James 2 posted:

lol just had to gently caress over Asuka one more time in the last two weeks, couldn’t help themselves

WWE loves loving over foreigners. I am sure the way they have treated Asuka will resinate with all the other Joshi women. I am pretty sure with the way they have treated all the luchadores that they will have lost a generation out of Mexico if not longer. I imagine they will lose a generation of Japanese women too. They better not gently caress up KUSHIDA.

This is a huge opportunity for AEW as well, if they treat all their foreign talent well it will become the destination.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!
Rovert, I'm holding you personally responsible for this.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Djarum posted:

They better not gently caress up KUSHIDA.

lmao

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
KUSHIDA was already 80% of the way there on his embarrassing gimmick in NJPW anyway, its really not a stretch

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Midnightghoul posted:

KUSHIDA was already 80% of the way there on his embarrassing gimmick in NJPW anyway, its really not a stretch

See I love the BTTF gimmick, but I have always thought it would do better in the US.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Kushida needs to carry a sign around that says "I have a better MMA record than Brock Lesnar" until vince notices and takes him at least somewhat seriously

Edit: or has Brock beat him senseless which is what would actually happen :(

Draxion fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Mar 27, 2019

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

He came out with a little him and it wasn't used for anything offensive, that's way better than he'll get in WWE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Card subject to change etc.

Extreme Rules ad promoting Reigns/Corbin and Seth/Drew

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Card subject to change etc.

Extreme Rules ad promoting Reigns/Corbin and Seth/Drew

On the first half lol nooooo

On the second, gently caress yeah that's like the best program they could run

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's WWE so that could change literally any time, but that would make me think Lesnar is retaining because I don't see Drew beating Roman or Drew losing to Roman and then getting a title shot.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

It's WWE so that could change literally any time, but that would make me think Lesnar is retaining because I don't see Drew beating Roman or Drew losing to Roman and then getting a title shot.

You're kidding right? They've run NO AUTOMATIC REMATCH CLAUSES into the ground, they're not going to run Roman/Seth for the title, Drew is by far the best heel challenger available, and you could easily have Roman/Drew rematch for #1 contender, Corbin costs Roman, Drew wins, both matches set up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

roman is coming out of mania as champion.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STONE COLD 64 posted:

roman is coming out of mania as champion.

You might be joking but goddamn guys. I won't ban Toxx on it but I will charity Toxx on both Seth and Becky leaving as champs. I'll figure out specifics later. :)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im not joking.

that's the main reason why it was in the air as to what the go-last match was going to be before it was finalized and announced.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im not joking.

that's the main reason why it was in the air as to what the go-last match was going to be before it was finalized and announced.

Is Dave or anyone similar reporting as such or are you just prognosticating?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I expect Roman to win the title on the Raw after Mania.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Roman's winning the belt tonight on NXT book it Vince

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Brock Lesnar is leaving WM champ. He will not be on the next PPV. Roman gets his shot at the Saudi Arabia PPV on May 3, 2019 and wins.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PASS THE MASH posted:

Roman's winning the belt tonight on NXT book it Vince

He actually won it already via a newly reinstated 24/7 rule.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Tato posted:

Brock Lesnar is leaving WM champ. He will not be on the next PPV. Roman gets his shot at the Saudi Arabia PPV on May 3, 2019 and wins.

The Big Dog will refuse to go to Saudi Arabia.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

The Big Dog will refuse to go to Saudi Arabia.

Seriouspost he did flat out say so recently, didn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I’ll believe it when he refuses to go when he’s actually able to wrestle. He seems like the most company man on the roster which is part of why he got his spot