Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't care that Ali was a cop before getting a WWE contract, he's been outspoken about his disdain about how the police operates and has donated to good causes so the reason he became a cop or quit being a cop doesn't matter if his heart is in the right place now and he's putting up the money to back it up. The actions speak louder than words, which is why nobody's digging on Scorpio Sky anymore, and why nobody should be hitting people like Owens/Excalibur, or even Shalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You'll never stop me from hitting owens.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Potential Raw spoilers:

Sounds like tonight is the night Orton punts Flair

Dijak keeps posting then quickly deleting stuff like this that implies he's part of Retribution the antifa group

They might be having Shayna appear on Raw Underground

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Chris James 2 posted:

They might be having Shayna appear on Raw Underground

having the dancing girls purely so they start fighting each other, take it to the "ring," then have shayna come in and just fuckin murder them and they're never seen again would actually be kinda smart booking

not sure if i'm rooting for that or for this company to be as stupid as it actually is

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

having the dancing girls purely so they start fighting each other, take it to the "ring," then have shayna come in and just fuckin murder them and they're never seen again would actually be kinda smart booking

not sure if i'm rooting for that or for this company to be as stupid as it actually is

And it would mean they told a story over two episodes, time for the era of long term booking on RAW.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Full card for TNA's Emergence: Night One leaked a week ahead of time

Aug 18, Impact Emergence Night 1
Kylie Rae vs Taya Valkyrie at Wrestle House
The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) vs Ace Austin and Madman Fulton
Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) defend the tag titles against the North (Josh Alexander and Ethan Page)
Moose defends the TNA title against Trey Miguel
Chris Bey defends the X title in a triple threat against TJP and Rohit Raju
Eddie Edwards defends the Impact title in an open challenge

Aug 25, Impact Emergence night 2, so far only has two matches advertised; Eddie Edwards defends the Impact title in an open challenge if he's still champ, and Deonna Purrazzo defends the Knockouts title against Jordynne Grace in the company's first-ever women's ironman match (half an hour long) in the main event

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I understand wanting to make the World title look important again after not being defended for months, but drat is Edwards wrestling a ton.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i'd expect Sarah Rowe to show up here soon.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

i'd expect Sarah Rowe to show up here soon.

I’d expect that she won’t work pregnant but wrestling is a weird business

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What's Wrestle House?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TNA would absolutely book a pregnant lady and mandate that her move set is entirely frog splashes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it must be frustrating to be a fan of impact over the last year or so as they've built up their brand. none of wwe, aew, or njpw give equal opportunities to carry their company to whoever is the most talented and interesting, yet plants sent by those companies come into these threads and talk about the bad thing that 'tna' would do. it's obvious they're going to make the right call about forcing sarah rowe wrestle. and if they did make her wrestle she would never do a frog splash or any bumps to the front of the body

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Yeah she's done for the foreseeable future per her Instagram post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBvaxxPp1Rc/

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cavauro posted:

it must be frustrating to be a fan of impact over the last year or so as they've built up their brand. none of wwe, aew, or njpw give equal opportunities to carry their company to whoever is the most talented and interesting, yet plants sent by those companies come into these threads and talk about the bad thing that 'tna' would do. it's obvious they're going to make the right call about forcing sarah rowe wrestle. and if they did make her wrestle she would never do a frog splash or any bumps to the front of the body
Please don't ruin my grift, these are hard times and I need my monthly cheques from Tony Khan and George Soros.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Saraya Knight famously wrestled with Paige still in the womb*, but the Knight family are insane weirdos even by wrestling standards, so I doubt Sarah Rowe goes down that path while her husband is still collecting a WWE check.

*--in before your "well that explains a lot about Paige :haw:" jokes

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

What's Wrestle House?

They wrestle in an empty show house, kinda like that apartment that Gatoh Move use. (I actually don't know if this is right, and please don't correct me if it's not)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It seems like a play on reality shows. Tommy Dreamer has a house and they all have to live in it and they wrestle in a ring in the backyard when he says. But the House itself seems to be like a interdimensional place in Rosemary's Realm and the wrestlers didn't seem to know how they got there, what they're supposed to be doing, and are unable to leave without being confronted by flames or their own troubled pasts? Or something? I've only seen clips on Youtube but it seems like another touch of the Rosemary craziness inspired from the Hardy stuff.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sex house was good

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW 8/22 spoilers:

The 2 debuts are Rowan who now goes by Joseph Ruud, who debuted by helping Brodie Lee in a mask to win the TNT title, he takes off mask after Brodie wins. this match is apparently overbooked to hell, but in an entertaining way.

Other debut is Thunder Rosa who comes out after Shida beats Mel in a short match, challenging Shida to a title match at All Out, Shida accepts.

Britt Baker segment has her nearly get beat up by Swole but because Britts in a wheelchair Swole says she will wait for All Out. As Swole is walking away Britt gets out of her wheelchair and beats the hell out of Swole, Nicole Savoy comes out to help, probably setting up a Britt v Savoy match for a Dynamite before All Out.

The Elite beat Dark Order in around 10 minutes, supposedly a very fun match. Omega Pins Silver.

FTR beat Private Party, Dax Pins Isiah

B&B/Lucha Bros beat JE/Natural Nightmares, QT takes the pin from Butcher.

Womens Tag Tournament Final is Big&Lil Swole vs Anna/Conti , Lil Swole(Nicole Savoy) takes pin from Conti.

Don't know how legit this is, it's not the same guy who usually leaks stuff.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

If that’s legit, they have to have the Women’s tag result backwards unless Britt gets involved.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Is Tay joining the Dark Order? Be pretty cool to get to new members in one episode.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

I hope it's legit. All of that sounds amazing

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Feeling very good about the future of the women's division if they sign most of the talent they've used in the tournament and Thunder Rosa.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope it's legit because Thunder Rosa and TNT champ Brodie

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Aug 14, 2020

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Definitely down with champ Brodie but Scorp had better the hell be the one to take it off him down the line.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'll accept the elite beating the dark order in exchange for the rest of that.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

Definitely down with champ Brodie but Scorp had better the hell be the one to take it off him down the line.

It would be a very good callback to SCU vs. Dark Order if they go that route.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The master of the stairs match

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Chris James 2 posted:

I hope it's legit because Thunder Rosa, Swoles win, and TNT champ Brodie

I read that as Swoles losing with Tay pinning Savoy, since it’s written the same way as the result of the 8 man.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rosa did a happy tweet

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I’d be interested in seeing them put Ellering with Britt. Swoles vs. Britt/Strong Smile could be fun.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Pylons posted:

Feeling very good about the future of the women's division if they sign most of the talent they've used in the tournament and Thunder Rosa.

From the tournament I really like Tay and Nicole and they should be signed immediately. Didn't like the others so much. Thunder Rosa would be an incredible get though.

The one thing I don't love about that card is that Brodie doesn't beat Cody clean. Cody would be practically unaffected by a clean loss but it would help Brodie a lot.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I read that as Swoles losing with Tay pinning Savoy, since it’s written the same way as the result of the 8 man.

yeah i misread, sorry

I'm kinda neutral on the Rowan debut if that happened. I'd be very glad if he got signed, but I just don't know how I feel right now about him being with Brodie again

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Looking forward to BTE recurring character, The Vintner

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm kinda neutral on the Rowan debut if that happened. I'd be very glad if he got signed, but I just don't know how I feel right now about him being with Brodie again

At this point Brodie is a completely different character than he was in WWE so even if Rowan isn't, the dynamic will be different too. They were always a pretty good team so I'm not concerned about them being dragged down or being a retread of Bludgeon Brothers when Brodie's a suit-wearing cult leader in a completely different way than even Bray was.

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Aug 14, 2020

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Darby’s supposed to be on the show, not mentioned here?

And no Mox/MJF follow up?

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
About loving time they got Savoy and Rosa.

Rowan is...well he's not good. He has some personality that was hidden away but if he's just gonna be the same character then it feels like a waste

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

blast0rama posted:

Darby’s supposed to be on the show, not mentioned here?

And no Mox/MJF follow up?

That's a good point, actually. Maybe they're taping that tomorrow? I'd expect Mox/MJF followup to be a video package than an in-ring segment.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I hope he looks exactly like he did in WWE but he has a Rick Rude gimmick now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

^^ Joseph Roode and his theme is a death metal version of Glorious

I would be down for a Rowan/Angels tag team

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Aug 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Brodie has been killing it for months, so ill trust him bringing his friend into a his cult.