Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

you can also start your bets early on the 2018 royal rumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

manbeast :(

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No that's the BSS poster.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

1001:1 odds? I'd buy that for a dollar.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I look forward to Ronda's run with the belt

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Expect Shaq in the Andre Battle Royal

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I hope Shaq wins.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Expect Shaq in the Andre Battle Royal

couldn't get fit enough for a match with the Big Show but he's willing to come back for the ARMBAR eh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Venomous posted:

couldn't get fit enough for a match with the Big Show but he's willing to come back for the ARMBAR eh

or he wants less money for that

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I'm legit kind of mad if Show doesn't get a match now. He worked hard for his weirdly shaped hard body.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

insert Show into the AJ/Shane match, that'll make it interesting

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Venomous posted:

insert Show into the AJ/Shane match, that'll make it interesting

Shaq is going to help fellow Flat Earther AJ Styles beat Shane.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fumaofthelake posted:

I'm legit kind of mad if Show doesn't get a match now. He worked hard for his weirdly shaped hard body.

He's already booked for the ARMBAR

My question now is is Braun still 1) in the ARMBAR and 2) winning it, because if not I could see Shaq eliminating Show last

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Shaq only wanted to fight Show when he was a sphere, now that he's flat, Shaq has no beef with him.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

He's already booked for the ARMBAR

My question now is is Braun still 1) in the ARMBAR and 2) winning it, because if not I could see Shaq eliminating Show last

The 2 year build to Shaq vs. The Big Show, I love it Maggle!!

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

ARMBAR isn't a real match

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im gonna be so mad if shane comes out and says "aj, i'm not gonna fight you, but i have someone who will" and then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLazJKggCd0

hits

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

ARMBAR isn't a real match

Hence the reference to a 2 year build, durr

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
add braun to roman/taker and make it watchable

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DEAR RICHARD posted:

This would actually be good IMO

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

shiksa posted:

im gonna be so mad if shane comes out and says "aj, i'm not gonna fight you, but i have someone who will" and then

hits

tbh if this happened and they did, like, a Last Man Standing match, that'd be cool

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Make Undertaker lose again without him getting pinned.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

shiksa posted:

hits

what if instead of that it was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA

and then the big show came out anyway

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Go RV! posted:

what if instead of that it was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA

and then the big show came out anyway

if he comes out dressed as nakamura and does all the posing... i might be okay with it

big show would die trying to do the rope pose though

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Is this a real thing? This site links to a PWInsider report, is that report real?

http://stillrealtous.com/wwe-planning-major-changes-finn-balors-look-upon-wwe-return/

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Possibly bullshit "report" posted:

One of the top ideas is for Balor to wear a mask and other attire during his entrances before a match.

Guessing someone noticed how much merch Naito and LIJ are moving in Japan

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Clear favourites in every match except for the three horse race in the Smackdown women's match between Alexa, Becky and Naomi: https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/wwe

I am stressed lads.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

they're really going to embarrass the Wyatt Family for the fourth Wrestlemania in a row huh

wow. Thought they'd want to create a great top heel, but noooooope

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Venomous posted:

wow. Thought they'd want to create a great top heel

in wwe? :laffo:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spoiler for WrestleMania: the matches q the quality of the mat ches. Spoil the show.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cavauro posted:

spoiler for WrestleMania: the matches q the quality of the mat ches. Spoil the show.

:same:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Everybody bitched about all the heels going over last year so of course WWE would wildly overcorrect this year

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Surprised they have Neville going over Aries. You would think they would use Mania as a way to create a new star for that brand.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Benne posted:

Everybody bitched about all the heels going over last year so of course WWE would wildly overcorrect this year
Honestly I rather have the faces win overwhelmingly at a Mania over the heels in attempt to get Roman Reigns over.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Anyway, the smart money hasn't come in yet, so we'll see what happens on the night.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Why do people feel the need to make the smart money post every month/fortnight?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Probably because there's usually at least one change in the midcard matches in the week before the show, or they're desperately clinging to hope that WWE will make a good booking decision

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Probably because there's usually at least one change in the midcard matches in the week before the show, or they're desperately clinging to hope that WWE will make a good booking decision

Or because it's actually true a reasonable amount of the time?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Two good things will be happening at the last minute specifically so they can be undone on Raw, like last year

Like every year. Same pattern, somehow people just think each time someone will step in and stop it and all will be happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
For Fastlane like none of the odds that were posted before the show were right.