Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Chris James 2 posted:

Really early Summerslam betting odds and all yeah yeah. Still, Sasha randomly having a huge shift and going from -1200 fav to +180 underdog is notably strange

Maybe she's one of the rumored ten who tested positive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Really early Summerslam betting odds and all yeah yeah. Still, Sasha randomly having a huge shift and going from -1200 fav to +180 underdog is notably strange

What're the rest?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Here's what we have so far

code:
Brock Lesnar -350
Randy Orton +250

Finn Balor -300
Seth Rollins +220

Dean Ambrose -900
Dolph Ziggler +500

Sasha Banks +175
Charlotte -245

The Miz -400
Apollo Crews +280

John Cena +380
AJ Styles -570

The New Day +255
The Club -365

Enzo & Cass +250
Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens -350

Rusev -285
Roman Reigns +205

Cesaro +200
Sheamus -280
Hopefully plans change because I have less than zero desire to see Charlotte holding the belt again.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Surely those are basically meaningless this far out? But yeah I'm really not up for another Charlotte reign.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Charlotte winning makes no sense unless Sasha's getting suspended

Not that Vince doesn't ignore obvious booking logic for no good reason at times, but still

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dean being such a heavy favorite makes me glad.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Would not be surprised if literally every one of those reversed.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The only reason I think Crews is taking the IC title is because they won't shut up about the New Era being an opportunity for new talent and Miz with any belt is old news these days.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dean being such a heavy favorite makes me glad.

too sweet me, man

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

id take randy orton at those odds

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So Finn Balor winning the championship, Gallow & Anderson winning the tag team championship, and AJ Styles beating John Cena.

Go on.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I hope rusev squashes Roman. Rude would be a perfect first challenger to Finn.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Enzo and Cass were the favorites too and Apollo was also going to take the IC belt, but the betting shifted it seems; though it does that a lot in the early goings.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

89 posted:

So Finn Balor winning the championship, Gallow & Anderson winning the tag team championship, and AJ Styles beating John Cena.

Go on.

Surprise return of Camacho and debut of Tama Tonga to Smackdown incoming.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Benne posted:

Here's what we have so far

code:
Brock Lesnar -350
Randy Orton +250

Finn Balor -300
Seth Rollins +220

Dean Ambrose -900
Dolph Ziggler +500

Sasha Banks +175
Charlotte -245

The Miz -400
Apollo Crews +280

John Cena +380
AJ Styles -570

The New Day +255
The Club -365

Enzo & Cass +250
Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens -350

Rusev -285
Roman Reigns +205

Cesaro +200
Sheamus -280
Hopefully plans change because I have less than zero desire to see Charlotte holding the belt again.

Still hours to go but it now looks like

Cesaro +335
Sheamus -505

Zayn and Neville -1200
Dudleyz +600

American Alpha, Hype Bros, Usos -1200
Breezango, Ascension, Vaudevillains +600

Brock -900
Orton +500

Finn -750
Seth +450

Dean -1200
Dolph +600

Sasha +230
Charlotte -310

Miz -530
Apollo +350

Cena +400
Styles -600

New Day +500
Club -900

Rusev -585
Reigns +385

Carmella, Becky, Naomi +380
Natalya, Alexa -570

Sorry Sasha

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Boy I'm sure Sasha losing her first defense will go over great, it definitely won't turn the crowd hostile for the rest of the night, what can possibly go wrong?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i think the audience will be able to cope with a single fan favorite losing on a card filled with smark favorites otherwise going over . Wrestlemania 28 this is not

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

oatgan posted:

i think the audience will be able to cope with a single fan favorite losing on a card filled with smark favorites otherwise going over . Wrestlemania 28 this is not

Fair enough, I'm mostly playing favorites.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo Dean. :woop:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

As long as they don't do anything spectacularly stupid like have Bayley show up and cost Sasha the match turning heel and joining with Charlotte they'll be fine.

I also expect those odds to change again in the next four hours when they confirm finishes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Skinty McEdger posted:

As long as they don't do anything spectacularly stupid like have Bayley show up and cost Sasha the match turning heel and joining with Charlotte they'll be fine.

I also expect those odds to change again in the next four hours when they confirm finishes.

Those Dean/Dolph odds are pretty much :lol:NOPE though, which I'm thrilled with.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

I actually kinda wanna see this now. Except she also blows off izzy or empties a soda on her or something on the way out who is there because ~reasons~. Go big or go home.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Izzy's going through the Spanish announce table

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

And then her parents mark out like crazy

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Is Sasha losing because of steroids or because she doesnt like fans coming up to her in airports

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I'm amazed AJ's favored. Has Cena ever really gotten his win back?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thauros posted:

Pinned him clean in the tag match last PPV

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

SomeMathGuy posted:

Boy I'm sure Sasha losing her first defense will go over great, it definitely won't turn the crowd hostile for the rest of the night, what can possibly go wrong?

Well if Finn wins, people will too busy actively cumming over WWE giving him the top belt immediately to continue to be mad about Sasha losing.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah I just asked about the multiman result on twitter on got that answer. Makes this a lot more believable

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Thauros posted:

Cena won't be at WWE Backlash as he will be in China apparently.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Sasha/Charlotte odds being this low this late pretty much confirms it won't be a clean finish, so I'm guessing Sasha keeps the belt after whatever wacky bullshit they're planning.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Has there been any word on when Cena's leaving to shoot the next season of his reality show?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

He also got a visual pinfall in the MitB match which AJ only won through Club shenanigans.

Of course, that's sort of okay since AJ not actually winning decisively but still being smug as hell about it is great for his character.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Welp

Sasha +550
Charlotte -1050

All the leaders are really big leaders now

Also for some reason it didn't mention the Enzo and Cass match earlier but anyway JeriKO are big leaders (-1500 to +700)

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Welp

Sasha +550
Charlotte -1050

All the leaders are really big leaders now

Also for some reason it didn't mention the Enzo and Cass match earlier but anyway JeriKO are big leaders (-1500 to +700)

You know, it just occurred to me that Dana Brooke is banned from ringside and Ric Flair was at TakeOver.

... They wouldn't, right? Surely.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

SomeMathGuy posted:

You know, it just occurred to me that Dana Brooke is banned from ringside and Ric Flair was at TakeOver.

... They wouldn't, right? Surely.

vinceflex.jpg

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Midnightghoul posted:

Is Sasha losing because of steroids or because she doesnt like fans coming up to her in airports

Shes injured

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

tbf if this sets up Charlotte/Bayley with a view to having the Four Horsewomen Fatal 4-Way somewhere along the line I'd be cool with it

hope it's a DQ win, anyway

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
They'll probably do something very sensible like have a ref bump followed by Dana Brooke coming in and hitting her finisher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Venomous posted:

tbf if this sets up Charlotte/Bayley with a view to having the Four Horsewomen Fatal 4-Way somewhere along the line I'd be cool with it

hope it's a DQ win, anyway

This implies they would ever give Becky that big a push