Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

As long as they don't do anything spectacularly stupid like have Bayley show up and cost Sasha the match turning heel and joining with Charlotte they'll be fine.

I also expect those odds to change again in the next four hours when they confirm finishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Benne posted:

I bet it's something like Charlotte pins Sasha through some Dana fuckery, but then Mick comes out and says she's banned so orders the match restarted, and then Sasha wins.

Bets only apply to the final result, so if the did a restart they would still count as a Sasha win.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Sounds like Vince just got a look at the booking.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

There were some rumblings that Styles on top would be too similar to what they were doing with Owens on Raw, and speculation as to whether or not they would want to run two shows with heel champs at the moment. I have a feeling that might be changing.

Any movement on the main event?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Paddy Power are probably regretting closing the book on the womens match.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Valeyard posted:

bailey was the most over person on the card

There's significantly more overlap between UK mainshow and NXT fans than in the US market so this really isn't a huge shock.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Brock has been wearing "I'm going to job and so don't care at all" face in recent weeks on Raw so I wouldn't be shocked if Goldberg won.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

There was that one show where Vince rebooked the entire show like half an hour before it started where they were off. I think it was the first smackdown ppv.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

mkay0 posted:

It's actually a crystal clear botch that was 100 percent the AoP guy's fault.

Yeah I don't normally like to say "this was this guys fault" but straight up if he had pulled that poo poo on someone who mattered he would be out the door. You have to protect the job guys the same way you would protect a main eventer, because if you can't do that who the gently caress will want to work with you.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

No poo poo. It's probably worse than the one Goldust lost his agents role over.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Just watched that botched AOP spot. That should have been a completely safe spot in theory but instead of powerbombing the opponent onto the lower to mid section of his partner he targeted the upper body and head.

There's a thousand fold safer way to do that spot, where it is relatively safe where the second guy waits for the first to hit the bomb before he starts doing his. The problem is that the second AOP guy was completely blind once he starts doing his move and can't make adjustments based on where the guy on the ground actually is as opposed to where he expects him to be.

It's one of those moves where the slower, safer version probably looks significantly better to boot.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Russo has got to be back, at least as an advisor. There's far too many of his terrible booking tells over the shows.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

They're doing a trump angle with Dutch.

They're also doing another independent trump angle with Lashley.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

If the tournament to crown a new champ has a stupid name then Russo is back 100%

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Bate vs Gallagher is literally the only Gallagher match I have any interest in seeing, so thank you WWE for booking for me.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Benne posted:

Please stop doing dump bumps on regular TV matches, you guys :(

E: I'm guessing they'll just pull Ember from the title match, have Asuka retain at Chicago and do Asuka/Ember II at Brooklyn.

It makes sense to do this. Triple threats are normally better than 4 ways, and as Asuka was the one who threw Ember off the top rope they could actually take advantage of this to build some heat for the rematch.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

She's probably not getting called up to the main roster. Vince doesn't seem to have any interest in using her in that way.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Well its one way to put Owens back onto raw so they can run the whole Shield/HHH crew thing they want to do after teasing something more interesting with Owens for a few weeks.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

What I'm most hyped about is that "I dun a murder" guy is back.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Alexa Bliss was apparently marking out in the front row for Kairi.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

Isn't that elbow drop going to destroy her hip or am I just misreading how she takes the impact?

It's actually safer than the regular elbow drop where you do land on your side. She turns it into a back bump when she lands with the illusion of hitting it on her side.

Don't go looking for the bump though, once you see it you can't unsee it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

MotU posted:

cant believe theyre pushing shayna so hard to try and get ronda to do wwe

It will probably work.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm trying to think of any celeb the wwe has managed to get in during the prime of their career and not the downturn of it.

Rock and Batista don't count.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

When they say Tiger Mask do they mean Tiger Mask W (Ibushi) or Tiger Mask iv.

Please let them hire the wrong Tiger Mask.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

At least if you're a guy being misused on the main roster you have options outside of the company. If you're Bayley where else can you go for a decent pay day?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I mean if you do accept his ridiculous demands there's always the chance he'll just decide randomly not to do your show and bury you on twitter for some perceived disrespect.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

He allegedly quoted the secret to a promoter who balked at his prices.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

I am happy WWE traded Cody Rhodes for Adam Cole, Rush, Dijack, and reDragon.

Based on how he's moving business I feel like the Indies got the best part of the deal.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Please let this lead to British Strong Style vs Future Shock 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

How could anyone blame Asuka for how she's been booked? It's not like she's booking herself.