Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

Jason Jordan is Kurt Angle's "son", and its quite possibly one of the dumbest storylines to come out of WWE in awhile. No one buys it, and they (WWE) broke up American Alpha, a decent tag team for this lovely storyline.

It feels really out of place in 2017 more so than anything. It's like those weird cartoonish early-mid 2000s things they were doing that you can't really get away with now, and that people didn't even really like back then to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yup. FWIW he lost the match to Dan Lambert, who has been openly bagging on TNA and pro wrestling in general in his promos and I guess now has to stay?

Lmao is TNA really booking remaining with them as punishment?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TheCool69 posted:

Any scoopz on what is the direction of Ohno? The recent pics of him look really sad

Yeah I love Hero but it’s getting weird to watch. He’s probably not gonna last long again :smith:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of8kY_IbYq4

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

No that's stupid. Wwe putting him in the jersey was a dumb idea. In PWG he was letting it all hang out and he was loving great. Hero is legit one of the absolute best wrestlers in that whole company.

I really doubt WWE are the ones who decided to dress him like that. It's probably the worst possible way he could be dressed though

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

Why would you doubt that wwe would make a bad decision?

I don't have an answer for that. Have this instead

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He's got that thing going on like when a fat kid wears a shirt into the pool and it looks 10x worse than if he just didn't wear one and call attention to himself with it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dias posted:

heeeeeey we want some belley

heeeeeeey heeeeey belley (ooh hah oh) i wanna knooooooow why you wear a shirt

Hero needs some of those diaperesque big trunks like the ones dudes in AJPW wore.

If Hero rocked a Baby Huey gimmick I would be fully behind him

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TTBF posted:

I'm at Raw and I see some people with Jericho signs. There any rumors floating around?

At this point you might as well just take a wild guess that Jericho could show up out of nowhere at any given event

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Roque11 posted:

Brisoces lost the ROH tag titles tonight to SCU. I think I'm going to start a rumor that the Briscoes are on their way out of ROH soon.

Is this dude’s gimmick “eat it dirtsheets!!!”

I’m not familiar with his posts outside of this thread but all of them in here are basically that

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

So in what may quite possibly be the most bizarre thing I have seen from WWE in quite some time:

Apparently at Takeover, we will be getting this: Shayna Baszler, Adam Cole, Dakota Kai, Johnny Gargano, and Tyler1 vs Seth Rollins, Ruby Riott, Tyler Breeze, Cesaro, and imaqtpie

In an NXT vs WWE League of Legends 5v5 matchup.

https://twitter.com/KarenNerdsOut/status/1052696460683354112

And I'm not joking either.

This is weird as gently caress but who the hell are imaqtpie and tyler1

edit: internet video game guys I guess, I missed the last page

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Years of hard living and death match wrestling will do that to you. Necro butcher is 45 and he looks like he's in his 60s

I was about to say “but the Wrestler just came out like 5 years ago!” And then I realized it’s been a literal decade :stare:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bigass Moth posted:

You’ll get a Bella and you’ll like it.

If you refuse to finish your Bella you’re just going to have cold leftover Bella for breakfast

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

We're about one step away from a joke about Cena or Bryan's oral sex skills, and we need to stop.

There is no way cena gives oral sex and there is no way Bryan isn’t great at it, this is canon. Let’s discuss

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

Just one more thing; that was actually posted several hours ago, so if you want the latest information at crucial times then keep us bookmarked!

Hi I posted for well over a decade on the Oratory forum that spun off of Rajah. We had such high profile posters as reviewer John C. who I can’t even find anymore after he got run off for pretending to be married and Xavier von Erick who founded Perverted Justice and was the most insufferable human being alive

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I’m actually a little impressed going there that Rajah still exists and has multiple writers with multiple updates a day actually, and that Rajah apparently still does stuff himself as well. I remember that site feeling weirdly old in the early 2000s

Rajah: more involved with his two decade year old site than Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

Basically everything about Asuka is tailor made to make sure Vince never pushes her. She's over with smarks, she's Asian, she doesn't speak great English and when she does she has a fairly strong accent, she cares more about being a good worker than about being hot, and she's closer to 40 than 20.

Yeah frankly I’m shocked she isn’t being made to look worse