Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
They'll probably do something very sensible like have a ref bump followed by Dana Brooke coming in and hitting her finisher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman - Singles Match - 10 Minute Time Limit - Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:00 PM
143 Sami Zayn (end of broadcast ruling) -160
144 Braun Strowman (end of broadcast ruling) +120

And they don't even give odds for the draw? :jerkbag: (smilie directed at bookmakers, not you!)

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I think it's an easy feud, Roode can just try to reinjure him again, crowd gets behind the beleaguered face, easy heat really.

Also my phone tries to correct Roode to Roodepoort.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Who's KM? Other than EC3, I don't think any GFW wrestlers are well-known enough for have an acronym.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Platypus Farm posted:

There will be a food delivery in the middle of the match because Jinder needs some vindaloo so they will open the door to let the delivery man in. The delivery man will take off his uniform to reveal BOTH SINGH BROTHERS!!! and then Nakamura will lackadaisically delivery sloppy kinshasas to both of them before he slips on the vindaloo and Jinder pins him for six minutes.

This is what it's all leading up to:
https://lparchive.org/Shadow-Hearts-Covenant/Update%20130/

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I don't think they need to be too worried about Asuka not being on the card. Just have her come out and destroy the 2-3 survivors of whichever team won. Or if they wanted to ruin her, they could just have Carmella come out and have Asuka murder Ellsworth.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Why does it always have to be a UFC meathead who beats the streak? It should be a real sports entertainer who has paid her dues, someone respected by the fans, media and the locker room. We all know who I mean...

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

AsInHowe posted:

Stephanie McMahon

Well, I suppose James Ellsworth was released, so unless Bray Wyatt returns as Sister Abigal, that only leaves Steph. I an almost see the promo now, "#Times up, Asuka!".

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Almost exactly a year ago AJ Styles lost a PPV match from getting his leg stuck in a table.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

VJeff posted:

(it wasn't, the Styles Clash became an absolute joke after the Roman feud and barely counts as a finisher anymore).

When he pinned Nakamura with it at Wrestlemania - a completely normal version - I was genuinely surprised/impressed. I guess if you unprotect a finisher so much then it goes all the way around back to shock value when it actually does work?

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Cesaro would be good, sort of like how he had to face William Regal, now he too gets to pass on the rub.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

flashy_mcflash posted:

Poor Crazzzzy Steve. Bring back the blind guy and make him wrestle in the dark.

I always wanted him to feud with John Cena

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
RR DQ K2MA

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

fart blood posted:

Not even WWE would be stupid enough to put anything but a clean finish on their first ever women's Wrestlemania main event.

You sound too earnest. Maybe post a picture of James Ellsworth and a ladder next time.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
TJP back on impact is also pretty lolworthy

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Lamuella posted:

Pretty Peter got a win?

I am HERE for this.

You're outta here!

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Randy Orton vs. Edge

Ziggler not available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Rarity posted:

Sheamus and Jeff Hardy have a contract signing tomorrow that would be an easy win for worst angle of the year if this wasn't 2020

Hmm, maybe this is why they've kept Spud on. Executive piss consultant.