Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

AoP probably getting called up soon.

Sanity as crazy tweeners is fine. That tag match with Cross and Riot sounds like some good story telling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

rovert posted:

Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet on his podcast this week reported that the current plan is to do New Day vs the Usos inside Hell in a Cell.

That's what I was thinking after Tuesday. Awesome.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Taker was already pretty out of shape and slow before Punk threw Paul Bearer's ashes on him.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

A shmozz of epic proportions.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

well now I'm really curious what happens next for Finn

He'll get the HHH match at Mania.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Professor Funk posted:

is this an actual rumor?

I’m starting it after the Luke/Vader tweet, and the “Throne is for the taking” tweet posted on this page.

The entrances would be insane.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

My friend overheard this at the taping during Velveteen's entrance. "Dad, can you cover my eyes next time he does that?"

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I wanna see a Batista/Rey match. Big Dave said a house show match they had was his favorite.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Teddybear posted:

What’s the current record for longest entrances? Because that would come drat close to setting it for a two person match.

Undertaker actually helped Finn with his entrance if that isn’t obvious.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

What was the dark? Radio was advertising Dean and Seth in a cage.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Throw in No Way Jose, and they’ll dance so long there will never me time for anyone to have a match.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Dave said he’d like a big match with Rey. He says they had a house show match at his insistence, and it was one of his favorites.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I thought it was a nice moment. Shame there wasn’t a crowd, because both women deserved a huge pop.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I don’t know if he did it before the show or during the broadcast, but Ted DiBiase buying number 30 was great heel work. Then the next year he draws number one, and nobody wants to sell theirs to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

And anyways, wouldn’t that make the argument that he wouldn’t try to pull rank on the title match?