Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Well, apparently Randy is getting a baby. Any chance Taker could replace him in the SS match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Benne posted:

loving lol that Apollo Crews jobbed to the comedy jobber

Exactly what I was thinking :laffo:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

A match being for an entire division is also hilarious

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Basic Chunnel posted:

I mean Shane being a part of SS is plausible, this being the company that it is. But it would make a lot of sense for Undertaker to come back as part of the team, letting the other four carry him through injury.

They'll probably stick with Shane tho. Who knows

Orton is having a baby and it's rumored he might not be at SS at all. So maybe there's still place for Taker

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/12/5/13833980/rumor-roundup-dec-5-2016-wyatts-title-run-wwe-celebrity-guests-network-cancellations-tajiri

Rumors have it the Wyatts will indeed Freebird the belt, RAW and SD pre-shows are on the chopping block and Tajiri is probably returning to the Cruiserweight division and might be working as a coach. All good rumors that I hope are true

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

I'm fine with PPV kickoff shows, but I don't know a single person who watches these.

I don't either and more than that I don't know a single reason why anyone would watch them

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Every face won at Tribute to the Troops except for the team named American Alpha

That's good and funny

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Jiro posted:

Yes I'm sure what Nikki would want more than anything is to be kayfabe proposed to instead of actually being married.

*starts salivating, shaking and yelping uncontrollably with excitement at the prospect of getting to type "shoot proposal"*

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

There is a proud tradition to report fake "outrageous" results among the real ones whenever RAW or SD are taped for some reason

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Benne posted:

Still no major odds shifts, which tells me there's going to be a lot of deeply, deeply stupid finishes tonight.

Good

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

PatRichCapone posted:

]..b.m

M

Better than Road Dogg's booking, honestly

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

If fans cheering Jinder is what will finally sink the Roman boat I will forgive Jinder for everything he's been involved in for the last year, up to and including Jindertitty

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Draxion posted:

Didn't Rusev Day start last christmas show?

English's 12 Days of Rusev did start around this time last year, you're probably thinking of that

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

TheCool69 posted:

WWE is coming to Finland after Mania and this is what they are advertising (just released today)

Yeah if this card is happening I'll be beyond stoked to go and won't feel that bad for giving money to this awful piece of poo poo company.

However, lmao that card is most definitely not happening

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Forceholy posted:

You guys remember when Alexa Bliss was everyone's ringfu a few years back? Haha

Personally I blame all the people who moved to live inside her rear end. Hard to wrestle

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Tater tots are back on the menu, boys!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I can’t believe AEW talent Randy Orton showed up at a WWE taping!

Also lol @ face Orton

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lmao Vince what you doing dude

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m dying to know how much they’re gonna sweeten the crowd for the TV.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Apparently the bald guy shown in the Nightmare Collective videos on Dynamite could very possibly be Canadian wrestler Dr. Luther. Personally know nothing about him.

I hope he uses that ringname in AEW too and then they can say he's a doctor, you know. Of what? Doesn't matter.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Dec 20, 2019

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Cavauro posted:

one year ago i used spoiler tags in the spoiler thread and was nearly banned for it. now no one even says anything.

I shall heed your warning wise brother Cavauro and remove the spoiler tags.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Yeah it sounds like one of the more missable episodes of Dark but Chuckie T is on commentary so I'm gonna watch it

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Generally both before and after as far as I've understood

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It's really good that the Rose vs Shanna feud happens exclusively on Dark while the Nightmare Collective shits up live TV

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Roman matches were loving amazing.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

He got injured the same week and the whole thing was dropped yeah

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

A guy who spoiled the entire results of Stadium Stampede is claiming Ricky Starks is Cody’s opponent next week

Godddd I hope so

Yes please

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

I said this in the NJPW thread but Japan isn't letting one arrive from the US or New Zealand, & even if they were letting in people from NZ he'd have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine in NZ first.

Basically, if Jay White is on a New Japan show before the end of August it'd be a bigger surprise than Dick Togo returning.

Maybe he has indeed already spent two weeks in NZ. I want to believe

(Why NZ? They more or less ”defeated” the virus like a month ago)

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

It's going to be so fun when Ariane is good.

Prepare to be disappointed I guess

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

You are allowed to be excited for whatever you like I suppose but Cameron was actually, literally never any good at all, at anything related to pro wrestling

If she’s somehow become good? Nice, good for her

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

To me the idea that WWE could pull off a vaguely competent finish to a Rumble seems like a more scary thought than them doing something very very stupid, at this point

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Bray's going to win the Rumble, then somebody dressed as The Fiend is going to stand at the entrance ramp and Cole's gonna scream "What does it MEAN?"

That would be funny and excellent I hope they do it

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Berzerker posted:

Listening to today's episode of Unrestricted, Tony Khan referred to the signing as a "he" and also said "This Sunday, a major star in the world of wrestling, a huge huge star is gonna come and sign a multiyear contract with AEW on Sunday at the PPV" so yeah I do think it's going to be a big name. They're hyping it up a lot.

STAR MAN from the NES Pro Wrestling game confirmed

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Clearly the only option is to have both the CM Punk match and the title match happen simultaneously

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

Is this the shortest title reign in AEW so far?

It’s the fourth shortest reign after Cody’s second TNT reign of 31 days, Brodie Lee’s TNT reign of 55 days and FTR’s Tag reign of 63 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lid posted:

The following WWE NXT Level Up spoilers were taped tonight at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando:

* Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley defeated Sarray and Erica Yan. Roderick Strong accompanied Nile and Paxley to the ring

* Sloane Jacobs defeated Thea Hail

* Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo and Troy “Two Dimes” Donovan defeated Dante Chen and Javier Bernal

There will be no elaborating.

Getting tired of the ”fake NXT names” gag