Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I hope it's Nikki Bella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

I can't wait for the debut of Field in the main event.

IMO he's too green to be main eventing.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I don't

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Minus is the favourite right?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

My interest in seeing Randy Orton win a rumble or indeed another belt at all is 0.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Owens is a much more talented wrestler than Brock so it pleases me that I don't have to see Owens get squashed by him.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Grozz Nuy posted:

Bray is one of the youngest guys on the main roster and at least if they got behind him in a sustained way there's a chance he'd grow into the role. What is there to be gained by putting another world title on Orton at this point?

Cena vs Orton at Wrestlemania 34 for Cena to break the record and perfectly cap off the greatest feud of our generation.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jinder will win by DQ thereby not winning the belt, hth

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

There's only one guy who should retire the undertaker, brother.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Benne posted:

If they channel Sting/Vader or Awesome Kong/Gail Kim then that might be interesting, but I have zero faith the match won't fall the hell apart.

I want a remake of this promo but with Alexa and Nia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7XhwNT7U5s

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Speaking of Wrestlemania I legit can't even remember what happened at this years. Roman probably won the big one right?

Edit: oh poo poo no he retired the Undertaker didn't he haha

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

St Evan Echoes posted:

I think I could tell the difference between Summer Rae and Paul McCartney in a blonde wig

Maybe physically, but wrestling ability-wise it's hard to distinguish.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

gently caress yeah

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

So Jinder is costing AJ the match, yeah? Because that's pretty much the only match I'm interested in (maybe the Shield too) but if it's ending in Jinder fuckery I'll skip the show.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Neville is a good wrestler though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

ThePariah posted:

Would the average Englishman even consider a Scot to be "the local girl" any more than an Irishwoman? Might as well bring in Mark Andrews to job for Drew McIntyre.

Average Englishman here: Scots are local when necessary, such as when they're really good at cycling and win lots of gold medals at the Olympics.

Otherwise, no.