Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MR "All Lives Matter" T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

TJ Perkins is an MRA Redditor and a mediocre wrestler, I wish him nothing but the worst in his professional career and every day life.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Really early Clash of Champions Betting Odds

Have fun seeing Cesaro in NJPW I guess :smith:

Cesaro leaving WWE would be amazing.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Kings reuniting would make my life.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

rovert posted:

Shane is a hunk

Thank you I try

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

The woman's title match isnt maining SD, proving that Smackdown just doesn't believe in the women's revolution like Raw does.

Another one of Smackdown's strengths

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I Before E posted:

I hope someone says "three minutes"

Lmfao but also :smith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/gYMrjQCO1Pw

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cameron being signed is very funny, so I'm very happy about it. There needs to be more funny hires. Hire like, idk, one of the Ascension but not the other. Sign Bull Dempsy. Have Damien Sandow wrestle Cody.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Was right about Britt, was right about Nyla, I'm here to just keep on winning.

Standing with you, arm in arm on this one

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Discourse

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The master of the stairs match

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Love Matt Cardona get his fuckin rear end

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I do not want OC to have the title all of this is relatively inoffensive to me. If anything I just wouldn't have had this match happen. Do a different match idk. Cody is good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

He’s absolutely not, let me preface this with that so we don’t start a discourse. But it would be very funny if his firing and this appearance were all a part of a grand plan for him to be a Fed mole again and successfully infiltrate the AEW locker room.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Tony Nese is a better wrestler than Caster

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tony Nese is good at putting on good pro wrestling matches, the only thing I really care about when it comes to pro wrestling.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Doing the face Homer does when Bart gets the dud, at the news of Matt Taven being All Elite

https://youtu.be/RNO1mb6NkEI

JOHN CENA posted:

adam cole might not be undisputed but it sounds like his Kingdom is back together

God bless us, everyone

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tato posted:

I'm asking santa to give ROH a show on myNetworkTV, Tubi, pluto, cable access, anything to get these people off AEW

I think this mindset is completely alien to me. They’re mostly very good wrestlers attached to ROH, there’s literally no difference between them and the AEW-exclusive wrestlers. What is it about guys like FTR, Claudio, Bandido, etc that associating a ROH logo with them turns them completely unpalatable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hero is actually the all time greatest. Collision fans seemingly can’t stop winning. Feel sad for the haters tbh.