Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Bowens is a super talented indy guy from around here. He was so drat enthused to be making the trip to NXT too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Percy was a like a real life version of Disco Kid from Punch Out

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I wasn't expecting DDP to be a huge dude when I met him, then I was like "drat, I am looking up to meet you in the eye"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The best part was the camera focusing entirely on Triple H's Oscar winning death scene while Curtis Axel (who ostensibly won the match) vanished into a black hole

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Countdown until she has a terrible revolving door series with Nia Jax, forum declares Asuka was Always Bad

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Well why wouldn't Vader live in a Brothel of Fear with Harley Race and a leprechaun

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Any fame Rhonda has will evaporate as soon as Stephanie shows clips of Holly Holm kicking her rear end and then she cries

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It isn't whether Angle wins or loses, it's how many times he moonsaults onto his bubblegum and prayer fastened neck

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Cena is stereotypically Republican, just to shoot that dream down too

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That five minute span between the crowd getting solidly behind Harper standing up to Bray and Harper falling into a black hole was really cool

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I vaguely remember Kevin Nash saying he came up with the Crow Sting idea. Or maybe it was Hall

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Now I'm remembering how great that last sequence in the Bray title win was, with Bray pinning Cena clean and Styles (as the last one left with Bray) shooting this amazing "Oh hell no" expression. They did a wonderful job pushing Bray as a monster for like five minutes

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Given WWE's history, I wouldn't be surprised if Neville was planned to lose, he left instead, so they had Kalisto win as a gesture of "See you would have totally won the belt if you showed up"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

"You know what would be a great idea? Asuka makes her big hyped debut, loses to Emma, then Emma makes fun of her and she'll totally be sympathetic for being a giant loser."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It's also wrestling, so once they've got your money to see Kurt gently caress you, you're getting Jason Jordan

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I'm sure Khali Singh can always put in another random appearance

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Jinder Mahal is going to beat Brock Lesnar after Singh Brother inference

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

...the finish they wrote?

Welcome to WWE

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

So this is going to be one of those "Vince tears up the scripts and demands a rewrite five minutes before bell time" shows

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

As I recall the comment was something like "I guess you weren't ready for Asuka" which is like, the biggest nothing of an insult anyone could manage

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I feel like we hear something about Kaitlyn maybe possibly returning every other week

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Where the hell is Joey Mercury anyway?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Fallah Bahh deserves better than Impact's crappy booking. He can move for a big dude and he's funny as gently caress

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Kairi is such a great face. It's going to be terrible when she gets called up to the main roster, booked as a loser who can't defend herself and was Always Bad.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

I'm telling you, heel fucks babyface over in Loser Leaves Town/Territory match? That's begging for an obvious masked man gimmick. Bonus if we get Candice and Regal acting like they have no idea who this masked stranger who does slingshot spears and superkicks to kneeling opponents is.

"Wait I know who this dear boy is. You're Joey Ryan, admit it!"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Velveteen Dream will go over well in Sturgis

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

He jobbed to local indy guy Bobby Wayward when he was here. After beating the crap out of him for like ten minutes and then there was a rollup, but still

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Oh, looks like I crossed rear end in a top hat wrestlers, it was Teddy Hart who lost to Wayward, not Low Ki

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Maybe she also hits his weird "Could this fake wrestler beat someone up IRL" button

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Myers was always really good on the local indies before he went back to WWE and spent years being a bad joke

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Having just got back from this, that Ruby/Britt interview is solid fire. Also the fan Matt Hardy jumps looked just like One Man Gang after the haircut

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Wow, I guess Mei can legally wrestle in America after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Andrade was having fun with that match. After he hit the world's loudest chop the crowd was chanting for another. So he wound it up, went "Nah" and kicked him