Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

She's in a better place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
I still Feel The Glow

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Has there been any word on when Cena's leaving to shoot the next season of his reality show?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Unironically looking forward to 4 Star Roman's weekly US Title Open Challenge

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

I dont know who she is but i hope she debuts soon on SD!

She's definitely your type

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Cornette will get involved at Takeover. Taking out Ellering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

I'm not blaming Roman personally, I'm blaming the fact that what the people who make the show are doing with Roman filters down into every other booking decision and makes the entire show worse, even the best parts. Thanks for insulting me for no reason though, that was super necessary. I'm not here talking to someone who wants Brock Lesnar to retire forever because that will somehow make wrestling better and trying to explain why his reasoning is flawed or anything, so surely I must be idiotically blaming the performer for dumb poo poo that is Vince's fault.

Glad I got to start my day off being spat at.

lol

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

I seem to recall at one point before the brand split they were doing two house show circuits (which is normal) and the one headlined by Reigns was practically getting lapped by the one headlined by Dean and it was hilarious. It only got worse when the split happened, I think. Wasn't there a RAW PPV that didn't even come close to selling out while the SmackDown PPV later that month had already done so?

If I'm remembering the same article you are Reigns and Ambrose's house show numbers were virtually identical. On average the numbers for shows Ambrose headlined were slightly higher, but he was on the "A" tour that runs in bigger cities while Reigns was on the "B" tour. They even looked at house shows where neither was advertised and they drew just as well if not better in a few cases.

Also I think the only time Smackdown shows have have done better with Raw is when Cena's advertised.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

I don't know of any other active wrestlers who served

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

New Day coming back Tuesday according to PWInsider

Having Tyler Breeze and Fandango getting TV time was fun while it lasted

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

What a worker

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

YOU DESERVE IT!!! *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

In what way is Dean a bad wrestler? Dude is great in ring.

lol

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

lol

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

I don't know what's more silly, that the McMahon's think they're a major draw or that they think Rhonda Rousey in 2017 is a major draw.

The McMahons and Rousey are both major draws

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Also keep in mind around this time last year Dave was adamant that the long term plan for the Wrestlemania women's title match was Charlotte vs Dana Brooke

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Frankston posted:

Speaking of Wrestlemania I legit can't even remember what happened at this years.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Here's some HHH at Wrestlemania fun facts!
He's 2-5 in the last seven years.
He's 4-6 in the last ten years.
He has the most losses in Wrestlemania history!

I hope you enjoyed these HHH at Wrestlemania facts. :toot:

RIP Sting
:wcw:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Looking forward to much anticipated Shield Reunion six man tag match including Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Pro Wrestling Sheet
Figured as much from the promo on Raw. Gonna be really funny reading the reactions to it.

WadeBartender posted:

I hope Sister Abigail uses the same finisher but calls it Bray Wyatt
holy poo poo Yes

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Am I the only one who doesn't hate this? It's dumb but it's fun dumb.

I honestly expect Bray to put way more effort into having an alter ego gimmick than Finn does

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They are both cool and good IMO.

Finn's good but it's not like being "the demon" changes that much about him other than his entrance. I can see Bray doing more to alter his in-ring work and mannerisms if he's doing a possessed gimmick.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
On the day his contract expires Zack Ryder will tweet a black and white photo of a checklist of rare funko pops

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

I can't believe Dave singlehandedly gave Bray meningitis

Dave's cough is really contagious

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Huh I guess that explains why the press release for the Indian Tour said Jinder was a 2 time WWE champion

Hahahaha

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

:unsmigghh:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

LU Ultima Lucha 4

Matanza lost a sacrifice match to Johnny Mundo and disappeared. If LU returns for a season 5, it won't be with Cobb, whose contract is up after season 4 finishes airing

Night one, Jack Strong (Jack Swagger) won Gift of the Gods

Night two, Pentagon Dark beat Marty the Moth to regain the LU title. Post-match Vampiro attacked Pentagon, with the help of Vampiro's master, AAA wrestler Australian Suicide. Jack Strong came out after, cashed in, and won the LU title to close season 4

It's amazing how efficiently this show has gone about killing any interest I had in it these last couple of seasons

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

TJ producing the Rollins/Miz matching is not a surprise. He's been putting on great matches in his new role.

Hayes agenting the main event explains so much, too

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You're mad because it's Roman, which is fair enough, but be honest with yourself.

Foochs is right. Whining that Styles looked weak during the Roman feud is really dumb considering it took him from being booked as "The Redneck Rookie" to being one of the top guys on the roster.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

PWInsider is reporting that James Ellsworth is expected to return to WWE on Sunday and either interfere in the Women's MITB match or interfere in the Asuka vs Carmella match. :negative:

Those are both very good ideas

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
I'm glad James Ellsworth is getting a payday and more international TV exposure to help provide for his family

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

The original post didn’t bother me at all.

But you can’t post that and then get all “don’t talk about it, just wait!” when people start trying to figure out/ask you what it is.

If you don’t want a dialogue about it, don’t post it. That seems fairly simple to me.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/604041708817416192?lang=en

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave says the current planned Evolution main event

is Ronda/Nikki Bella

Says Vince thinks that match will get them the most mainstream attention for the show

It's extra funny because Vince is right

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Rovert's new av loving rules

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Ric Flair is scheduled to be at WWE Evolution, per PWInsider

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Baron Corbin was always bad

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

shiksa posted:

the deep six is a good move

I will concede this point

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

LOL at Dean losing his title shot. They're desperate to kill him dead and I have no clue why since without him their top heel is.... Drew?

It's a house show

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

rovert posted:

NXT loving sucks

Agreed and unban RGL please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Sting won the belt at Superbrawl why are you complaining?