Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sticky Nate posted:

Sexy Star becomes Lucha Underground Champion during Aztec Warfare 3

Matanza is pinned for the first time by Rey Mysterio. Pentagon Jr is taken out by three superior wrestlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

It's Akira Tozawa

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Bigass Moth posted:

Tna has introduced yet another title, the grand championship. Totally not influenced by WWE at all.

Ripping off Chikara, I see.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Seth would be a better face than KO.

Seth isn't a cool dad so your argument is invalid.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The woman's title match isnt maining SD, proving that Smackdown just doesn't believe in the women's revolution like Raw does.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

NienNunb posted:

Another one of Smackdown's strengths

It does make sense to give the crowd what they want ASAP so they can leave early, agreed.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

They might suck, but Tex Ferguson and Chadd 2 Badd on the other hand...

Chadd 2 Badd will never turn face

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

Jinder Mahal vs Randy Orton or AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens? Not exactly the choice between Tanahashi/Nakamura and Okada/Naito, is it?

Yeah New Japan really misses out

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wwe should absolutely try as hard as they can to sign Shirai, but I can see her wanting to stay in Japan for various reasons.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I do not think NJPW will buy WWE

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

***RNN news update***
MITB is in St Louis, hometown of your friend and mine, the viper Randy Orton.
***Update ends***

So yeah Jinder's retaining

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

bradzilla posted:

Baron Corbin is probably the second worst pick to win after Dolph

He would actually be good

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Oh I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm jussayin' Bennett is bland af.

I'm not sure what the word bland has to do with Jinder, though

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal is the most bland title feud possible so WWE doesn't care if Bennett is bland and I can't imagine him being a downgrade.

Look I know Randy is broing but Jinder is working with what he's given.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Jinder is worse.

Randy Orton is the worst so I don't know how you can think this tbh

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Boo boo face

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

gently caress right off. Jinder is actively terrible.

For the guy who likes to try to be positive all the time you sure do like making GBS threads over people who like Jinder and his title run.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yes, I poo poo all over Jinder and people who enjoy his title reign because I literally don't find it even ironically entertaining and it represents everything lovely about who gets pushed in WWE and why. The Jinder Experiment is the one thing I will never find good. Ever.

Not even sorry.

Is it not good to like things? I myswelf try not to poo poo over your enjoyment of a product.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ronda kinda sucks but she wouldn't exactly be the worst celebrity WWE has tried to court so

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

rovert posted:

I dunno what Shayna's actual sexual orientation is nor do I really care but my favourite Wrestling stan Twitter reaction to her going to the finals in the MAE YOUNG Classic is intense homophobia.

IDK much about Shayna personally but that's just a stereotype of female atheletes in some circles. It's dumb.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Yeah I'm excited to see Jinder beat Nakamura too.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

rovert posted:

They should replace the NXT Women's title with an Intergender title. There's NO reason why Aliyah can't beat Allister Black.

Same but they should replace the men's title.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Agreed

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

4HW v. 4HW and Steph tapping to Ronda would both be cool as hell Mania options and if you don't think Steph would tap to Ronda you're a massive idiot. Some of y'all are the equivalent of the D&D brokebrains.

I don't think it'd be cool to put over a transphobe and Sandy Hook truther, no

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Karmine posted:

Call it a hunch but I don't think Ronda will be talking about these things on TV. You can know stuff about her being a gross person but it doesn't change the fact that the right booking move is for her to win. Wrestling is fiction.

If you want nothing but decent people with pure ideologies winning wrestling matches I have some bad bad bad bad bad news about everyone other than John Cena.

I mean, I'd also be fine with Ronda not showing up on WWE TV at all but I can at least hope for the realistic option

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

The universe got Bray sick because it realized this was a feud he was actually going to win and couldn't let it happen

Counterpoint, no longer having to do this feud is the only way TO win

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

For Finn yeah obviously. For Bray, where does he go from here honestly

He continues to vainly hope that this time he will be booked good

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

If the heels lose clean I'd understand being annoyed. If they lose when there's dissention and somebody leaves, then who gives a gently caress?

If the heels lose clean itll be awesome because its the loving shield hth

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave on Twitter during the Pumpkin King reveal asked for anything to happen so Finn could escape this feud

Thanks Dave

I can't believe Dave singlehandedly gave Bray meningitis

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Le Saboteur posted:

I think after the Black/Dream program they've got a lot of confidence in him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a title reign this year at some point.

It's cases like this that make a decent argument for a midcard singles title on nxt

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Benne posted:

Asuka is winning, chill out with the concern trolling

Shocked that darkstar is concern trolling over female wrestlers. Their posts are usually so varied.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

I mean I'm also worried they are going to put the US title on Jinder Mahal or leave it on Randy Orton. Because both of them suck (albeit for different reasons).

These are the two likely options tbh

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

is this the thread where I can legally laugh at the fact that jack fucing swagger is the final LU champ at the end of season 4

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Jack Strong.

I apologise.

Is he strong as advertised or is it ironic, like little john

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Apparently Lacey Evans beat Kairi Sane clean....

:psyduck:

Is it some sort of company wide mandate that blondes get a super push now?

oh no a wrestler won a match

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Lacey Evans has not won a match against a major wrestler on NXT until now. She is pretty much the jobber to the stars usually. She's also not very good.

can't believe the developmental brand is experimenting with pushing greener stars they never do that

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

(Woman wrestler 1) is having a match with (Woman wrestler 2), this will actually bring about ragnarok with how bad it will be

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Shock. Not really.

There's a new TUE theme?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Nipponophile posted:

Every time they show a slo-mo replay of AJ flying across the ring like a literal comic book figure, I cry a little inside that they call Roman's little hopping thing a "Superman Punch".

That's the shoot name for that movr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Nak is the only real surprise there